AMAZING opportunity for you..............................

Options
jdad1
jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
There has been a recent fluctuation on my friend list of people not logging in for an extended period of time. As such there have come open some slots on my all exclusive friends list. I will only be accepting applicants for these coveted positions for a short time.

I would like to wake up later today (I work nights) and find that i have a bazillion friend requests. I will then sort through these amazing applications and pick out the select few to add to my very special friend list. So go ahead and put in your application.

The only requirement is evidence that you at least glanced at my profile page to determine if we have any reason to be friends. All applicants meeting these criteria will be reviewed on a case by case basis.

Replies

• jdad1
    Options
    th?id=HN.608029384825832663&pid=15.1
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Dear Mr. jdad1,

We regret to inform you that your recent request for friends has been denied. After reviewing your request, we have determined that it would not be possible to accommodate your request at this time.

We strongly suggest you resubmit your request at a later date, perhaps with an explanation as to why being on your friend's list would be an "AMAZING opportunity".

Sincerely,

The Management
  • jdad1
    Options
    So many requests but so few bumping the thread. I see how it is.
  • jdad1
    Options
    Dear Mr. jdad1,

We regret to inform you that your recent request for friends has been denied. After reviewing your request, we have determined that it would not be possible to accommodate your request at this time.

We strongly suggest you resubmit your request at a later date, perhaps with an explanation as to why being on your friend's list would be an "AMAZING opportunity".

Sincerely,

The Management

Amazing is a word that describes me. The very meaning of the word is a description of being in my presence.
  • PrincessPeacock
    PrincessPeacock Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    "A smaller marshmallow is still a marshmallow" Love that quote :)
  • HarrisonAR
    HarrisonAR Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow... that is all..
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    NO cat GIFs? You're not awesomeness if you don't have cat GIFs.
  • Mgsilve
    Mgsilve Posts: 24
    Options
    You are amazing...but probably not in the way that you think...
  • jdad1
    Options
    I piss amazingness

That seriously made me laugh.
  • jdad1
    Options
    "A smaller marshmallow is still a marshmallow" Love that quote :)

that is quoted from a MFP user that was totally awesome but has since deactivated and started a new account. His new awesome account is jdad1 or something like that.
  • michele1367
    Options
    You are too funny! Thanks for making me smile when I didn't think I could!
  • jdad1
    Options
    Thank you for all your applications. This round of applicants will be proccesed soon. Good luck to you. :glasses:
  • dru8376
    dru8376 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Don't be fooled everyone...it's just a trap!
  • jdad1
    Options
    Don't be fooled everyone...it's just a trap!

Muhahaha (Minical Laugh)
  • Frood42
    Frood42 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    :huh:
    I don't think I will be applying.

The "I'm Great" without telling us why you are great trick won't be working on me.

:laugh:
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    The only requirement is evidence that you at least glanced at my profile page to determine if we have any reason to be friends.
    I can't think of one. :ohwell:
  • jdad1
    Options
    No need to continue this thread. Applications are no longer being proccesed. / end thread