Let me Introduce myself.

Options
Hi Everyone,
Ive had a my fitness pal account for a while now Ive been wanting to loose weight and stay committed to it. I had amazing motivation about 7 months ago but some things happened that took the motivation right out of me. Slowly I have started to get it back and need all the support and motivation that I can get. I promise give it as well. So with that being said My name is Bella I'm 26 years old I have a daughter of 6 years of age and Im a stay at home mom. So Wish everyone the best of luck in your journey I hope to make some friends along the way. I am in a very happy very committed relationship and I ask that you respect me and it. Thanks. Hope to hear from someone :)

Replies

• IndianCat3
    IndianCat3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you Bella, nice name as well, Im Joyce and i would love to have you on my friend list. Adding you now.
  • Mercybou
    Mercybou Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi I have been having troubles my self I lost 45 pounds and in February I started struggling I would loss weight then gain loss and gain. I haven't stopped exercising it's the eating that gets my you can out exercise a bad diet. Im nOw starting to get back on track. So let's do this together