New to MFP

Options
Hi Everyone! I'm Megan.

I weigh 164 lbs, I am 5'3 and I want to weigh 140 or lower. I recently had a breast reduction (2 weeks ago as of today 12/30/10). If "they" are smaller, my body needs to be smaller! I am so hoping that this website/app will help me lose the weight. I am getting married in July and I really want to feel great about my body and be able to confidently put on a swim suit for my honeymoon!

Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with everything..including the wedding. You can do this, if you apply yourself. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. You are gonna love it here. Just remember to drink all your water, don't skimp on your calories and exercise. If you would like and older friend I would be happy to join up.
  • klwatkins
    klwatkins Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! Add me if you would like! (:
  • mrskern06
    mrskern06 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations (on starting MFP, getting married and getting healthy)! It is truly amazing how much this site can help you. The MFPer's are wonderfully supportive and I find logging my meals and exercise makes me more aware of what and how much I am putting into my body! I started this journey close to the end of October and have lost 13 pounds!! I am doing it gradually and learning new and healthy habits along the way! Best of luck to you!!