Looking for new friends...

Options
Hi! My name is Trina. I am 29 years old and have 3 little girls. I currently live in southeast BC, but am hoping to move to Saskatoon soon! My 3 girls are 6 (in Feb), 4 and 3 months. I would love to lose about 30 pounds, but am looking to start in 10 pound increments! January 4, my family is starting a Biggest Loser challenge, so I would love to win it! I do not have the time or the money to go to a gym; however, I have tons of workout DVD's and the Wii here for me to use! I also want to start walking with my little girl while the others are in school!

Replies

• Franhall06
    Options
    You can do it! Good luck!
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hi Tina, that's great that your family is getting together to do a "Biggest Loser Challenge"! I wish my family would be on board but they probley wouldn't appreciate me asking them if they wanted to. Are you guys going to give a prize to the winner? Welcome to MFP, you will love all the support you get here, and will be amazed at how healthy you become even after a short while :)
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm amber. I'm 27 and happily married. I have 3 kids also. 2 boys and a girl. 8,7,and 2. I live in Tennesee. Feel free to send me a friend request. :)
  • JohnDalton
    Options
    If you want any help, let me know. It helps me to stay focused by helping others. in other words, I can teach it better than do it. I'm a mental health counselor and nurse. Currently down 15 on my way to 40.
    John