What picture do you use for motivation?

Options
I'm wanting to change my desktop background and my phone background to something super motivational... Show me what you got :)

Replies

• lecounth
    lecounth Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    A photo of my son. . . being healthy means keeping up with him!!
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I don't think you really want to see mine, but it's one of me in a bikini 10 yrs ago! I felt so good about myself then and never worried about what I was going to wear :)
  • OhioTallGuy
    Options
    I don't think you really want to see mine, but it's one of me in a bikini 10 yrs ago! I felt so good about myself then and never worried about what I was going to wear :)

Why on earth do you think no one would want to see yours? ;)
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    this.....

brazilian-fitness-model-eva-andressa-vieira-photos-4_zps3e38399d.jpg
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I'd post pictures if I was smart enough to figure it out.

Mine is this dress. My stomach needs a bit of work yet but by mid summer I want my back and shape to be able to wear something like this dress http://www.venus.com/viewproduct.aspx?BRANCH=7~72~&ProductDisplayID=23695
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    My own pictures. I don't strive to look like anyone else nor am I alluded to what happened behind the scenes for some of these fitspo pics. On my down days I just need to be reminded of how much I've changed mentally and physically and how being strong, becoming stronger trumps any unit of measurement I might get down about.
  • Allyvegan
    Allyvegan Posts: 98 Member
    Options

Mine is this dress. My stomach needs a bit of work yet but by mid summer I want my back and shape to be able to wear something like this dress http://www.venus.com/viewproduct.aspx?BRANCH=7~72~&ProductDisplayID=23695

Pretty!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I don't have a picture like that on my phone...my background is a photo of my husband looking cute. Which I guess could be motivation in a big way, but not quite what you mean ;-)
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    deslxl.jpg
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I use quotes to motivate me.

Finding new quotes to uplift my spirits is a weird hobby of mine. I always have a quote on the background of my computer, on my calendar, on sticky notes EVERYWHERE.

The sticky note motivations are KEY. :)
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I originally googled 30 day shred results to get motivated...

When I started lifting I used this thread

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1096001-halp-heavy-lifting-made-me-supah-bulky?page=13#posts-19366042

They were all movtivating but one woman in particular did it for me....
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    I keep one of my senior portraits in a really beautiful frame right next to my living room tv where I have to see it all the time, from almost every angle in my living room & kitchen. I love the way I looked in that picture & my goal is to look better than I did then.
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    I'd post pictures if I was smart enough to figure it out.

Oh that dress is gorgeous!
  • JakeNJ95
    JakeNJ95 Posts: 54
    Options
    http://media.salon.com/2012/08/nike_rect-460x307.jpg

I used to look like this kid and every time I see this picture or the commercial it is from, I just get reminded of all the hard work I have done so far and I begin to feel really inspired to keep working and then at the same time wanting to get into better shape so I can later on help people like Nathan(the kid in the picture).
  • sgould625
    sgould625 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have an image that says "I've worked too hard to quit now" for my lock screen. On my back ground I have an image that says "I am just striving to become more than I have ever been". They really inspire me.
  • hmg90
    hmg90 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Om359D9J-fI.jpg

c7a01d69e311d34061541337ea70f71f.jpg

201007141324580886.w500-h1023.jpg

Edit: whoa they were larger than I thought.

Anywho, they are pictures that really remind I want to look hot in bikini / tights.
  • JenJBS
    JenJBS Posts: 83
    Options
    Pictures of me when I was an active duty Marine. I was healthy, and at my goal weight. And I (mostly) enjoyed my time in the Marines.
  • moondazed
    moondazed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    pictures of ladies/men doing handstands and other yoga inversions! ahh one day I'll be capable :flowerforyou:
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I have a picture of me on the fridge from when I was 125 pounds, all 3 of my kids have commented on it... so I figured it would be great motivation :wink: