Replies

• nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    ummm.....
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    To my Whovians who get this if you aren't already.. Get on my Friend's List! (please :flowerforyou:)

tumblr_m6j2dxqmFT1qavh5b.gif
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Nope it doesn't work. If you still believe in testimonials, I'll just let you know that those are people hired by the company who are already at a normal weight. It works like that for all weight loss pills (and other products). It's called marketing.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    drunk-adipose-loves-everyone-in-bar.gif

I love everyone in this post, whether they get the joke or not.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Apparently, you only need to take 1 pill three times a week and the fat just walks away! !

Where does it go exactly? On a little stroll? Does my fat get a cane for said walking?
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

That will be me in 36 hours. :laugh:

OP, let's go make a baby.
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Apparently, you only need to take 1 pill three times a week and the fat just walks away! !

Where does it go exactly? On a little stroll? Does my fat get a cane for said walking?

Nope, Anti gravity beam takes it to its parents.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU, ZOMG I sooooooo NEED THIS PILL.

EMrknJP.gif

*gets out phony credit card, cuz you can't pay for phony pills without a phony payment method.
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Only thing that works is tapeworm. There used to be people who would sell you one pill full of tapeworm eggs and another to kill your tapeworms. Developing a serious cocaine problem CAN help, but not if you're Chris Farley or John Belushi.

Meth is a surer thing than coke, and cheaper. But no. Really no.

I'm iffy on the tapeworms. Are the modern day ones GMO? :laugh:
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I would love to take adipose pills....what i really want is an adipose plushi.

To the whovians...add me
    To the haters who don't get it....i'm sorry...i'm so so sorry.

Well said! I thought it was brilliant!
  • xenoa
    xenoa Posts: 106 Member
    Options

(but maybe this thread is more suitable for chit chat part of the forum)
  • rlhbarnes79
    Options
    I know people here don't like using pills to help boost weight loss, but I found something that I am actually thinking about using. Adipose? From Adipose Industries?
    Apparently, you only need to take 1 pill three times a week and the fat just walks away!! Testimonials show people losing anywhere from 11b to 14 within the first two weeks!

Should I take this? Will it help me to lose more weight? Anyone else using it? It doesn't hurt that you get a 18k gold pendant just for trying the pills.

Here is the link to check it out. http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/2380352/adipose-waving-o.gif

This made my day!!
  • caitconquersweight
    caitconquersweight Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Heh. You're funny.
  • ssmaling
    ssmaling Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Obviously take it. I mean, the science toootally checks out! Although, if you have a home security system you might want to turn that off. I have a friend who is taking this pill and his alarm keeps going off at 3am every morning. It only started when he began taking the pills. So strange. Anyways, go for it! You can always trust the British!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    doctor who sucks
  • paigecash
    paigecash Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You mean I could eat all the fish fingers and custard I want and STILL lose weight?? Sign me up!!
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I've heard that there's some potential side effects? Like disappearing altogether because of the just how effective the pill is? I wouldn't want that! Let me know how it works out for you!
  • valynn0312
    Options
    Hahah.. If you find where they're selling this, hook me up! I've always wanted my very own adipose!

Also, the people who don't get this joke make me sad. And amused.
  • suehaynee
    suehaynee Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    lol