lets do this!!!!

Options
Hello everyone! I have used my fitness pal before. Last summer I lost about 15 lbs. Then life and excuses happened. I ended up gaining it back. Plus ten more. And you know what? I'm done with it! I made a new account so I could start fresh. The constant reminder of how much I've gained was stressing me out. So I'm here and ready to go! Will be logging everyday! I'm hoping for some semi laid back friends for support and encouragement. (That will go both ways!)

A bit about me:
Age 23
SW 185
CW 182
G2 130

Replies

• VanessaMP90
    VanessaMP90 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    HEY GUYS IM STILL NEW TO THIS AND I NEED SOME FRIENDS ON HERE SO WE CAN TRADE IDEAS :) ADD ME
  • jnord8729
    jnord8729 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hey I also am just trying to climb back on the bandwagon and am needing some support. Feel free to add me as well!
  • abpinckney
    Options
    Hello!

Feel free to add me! I've been exercising, watching what I eat, and using MFP for about two months now. My start weight was 187 and I'm at 164 currently. I realize just how important it is to have supportive friends that keep up motivation! So feel free to add me! and best of luck!
  • jwooley13
    jwooley13 Posts: 243
    Options
    Hey girl, sending you a request! We have a similar start and goal weight :)
  • DavidSTC
    DavidSTC Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. It's amazing how some accountability can really make a difference! Logging calories and working out ... who knew it could be so simple? (Even if it's kinda hard sometimes.) It's great you're back on the bandwagon. I really do think this is the rest of my life for me. I don't ever want to be overweight again.
  • el_barretto
    el_barretto Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I'm there with you, in a similar position!

Lets kick it.