Ughhhh!!!

Floricienta
Floricienta Posts: 209
edited September 22 in Motivation and Support
What do you do when you undo all your hard work in one sitting? I had to make dessert for tomorrow and ended up eating a buttload of chocolate (what was I thinking when I decided to work with it, when it's obviously my worst enemy!!!) and I was below my calorie intake before that, damn it! :explode: off to do the shred.

Replies

• NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Weight loss is a war, not a battle. You are going to lose some battles on your way to winning the war. Tomorrow is another day. Start fresh and don't give up!
  • Tink1o5
    Tink1o5 Posts: 10 Member
    Dont give up hun. Chocolate is my worst enemy. LOL. Like the previous poster said, tomorrow is another day. Keep your head up.
  • can u drink some water to "flush it out":drinker:
  • wiggleroom
    wiggleroom Posts: 322 Member
    I know it's hard. I "undo" my day all the time and I get so frustrated.
    Drink a ton of water; exercise; take a breath and forgive yourself! <3
  • Like the others said. Don't beat yourself up over it. That happens to everyone now and then. Pick yourself up and keep at it. Tomorrow is another day.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    It is just one day. I ate way too much Mexican food for lunch but I worked out and I'm not going to torture myself over it, because it was yummy! :bigsmile:
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    they all said it, it happens; learn from it & move on.
  • We all have our moments, tomorrow is a whole nother day:)
  • Thank you guys for your support! I forgave myself and took it as a 'day off' lol. It was a bad idea to eat all that chocolate but at least I realized that until I learn to control myself I should not have chocolate around the house, not in big amounts at least!
    What's weird though, is that I weighed in this morning and I had lost! How can that be possible????? :huh:

Today is a new day and tomorrow is a new year!!! HAPPY 2011 EVERYONE!
This discussion has been closed.