Kinect Boxing?

Options
Anybody else try the Boxing for the XBox 360 kinect sports? so far i gotta say i love it. Gets my heart moving too...according to my HRM i am burning about 425 calories in 30 mins.

Replies

• dom300186
    dom300186 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I love love love the kinect that many calories I can believe it really is a workout!!
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    We have it too and WOW!! Its a real workout for us too. You can't just fake it and move only a little. You really have to move. I also got zumba for the kinect and OMG!!! The classes aren't even a work out like that. I'm glad I got them so I can have something different to do. Next on my list is a HRM.
  • Tink1o5
    Tink1o5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im new to this site, so i dont know the lingo, HRM? what is that? Lol sorry for sounding like such a idiot. I have a wii fit, and was thinkin of buying the Xbox 360 Kinect. Do you all think that the kinect gives a better workout or the wii fit?
  • dom300186
    dom300186 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    It defo does lol hrm means heart rate monitor xxx
    we have adventures, dance central, biggest loser & kinectimals for my 4 year old to keep active, never going back to the wii.
  • Tink1o5
    Tink1o5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much. Deffinatly gonna tell hubby to buy me one now ! =D
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I agree too. I like the kinect way better than the wii. The wii is good on days you want something different but the kinect is a better work out.

I would like to get the biggest loser to go with my zumba but didn't know if it was any good. :)