• neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    <---- wants to test this hypothesis in australopithecines*

*through observational studies using a time machine
  • 120by30
    120by30 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Ummmmmm, yeah............no. Not true. 'Cause this wide-bottomed woman has not been around at all.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    actually it's not so far fetched:

healthy body fat percentage = optimal hip to waist ratio and optimal fertility

optimal fertility = more fertility hormones circulating

more fertility hormones circulating = more randy (for want of a more eloquent way to put it)

more randy = has sex more often
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I call bologna! I've been with the same man for 10 years. I'm not the one-night stand kind of girl and I've always had big hips.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    bigger than 14.17 inch hips?? wow, canada must be sporting some rail thin women I tell ya \m/

Exactly how are we supposed to measure? Is it the hip bone from the top of the bone to the other side? just the glutes? all the way around?

How am I supposed to know if I'm supposed to sleep around if I can't measure my hips properly???:angry:
  • Timmmy40
    Timmmy40 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I say this is bull****!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    so, it sounds like the study says that any post-pubescent woman can like sex. b/c w/ hips SMALLER than 17"... you're not going to find too many grown ups.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Wide hips are a visual cue for fertility, which most men are attracted to (to some extent). Wide bottomed women will therefore have more options to sleep around so, statistically speaking, will be more likely to do so...

Also, this thread is useless without pics. Just saying.

ETA : I'm pretty sure the measurement used is that of the hip's width rather than girth, accounting for the low numbers.
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Ummmmmm, yeah............no. Not true. 'Cause this wide-bottomed woman has not been around at all.

getindogcarfunnymemes.jpg
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Where's the damn pics!?
  • JojoEffeckt164
    JojoEffeckt164 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    ok my 2 cents... Of course that is bull****....

What interests me way more:

What the hell is wrong with sleeping around as long as both know that it´s just for the fun and the rules are clear to both?
    I don´t like cheaters who treat other humans are bad and respectless, but everything else is up to the individual. If you don´t wanna do it. That´s your right.... If you like to do it... THATS YOUR RIGHT AS WELL
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I call bologna! I've been with the same man for 10 years. I'm not the one-night stand kind of girl and I've always had big hips.

Bologna? Mod alerted for cursing
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I wish I could get paid to make up bull**** studies.
  • Zaftique
    Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    PJT1Sq1.png
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Fat bottom girls we make the rockn' world go 'round.

Get on your bikes and ride!

/end gratuitous Queen reference
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    bigger than 14.17 inch hips?? wow, canada must be sporting some rail thin women I tell ya \m/

Exactly how are we supposed to measure? Is it the hip bone from the top of the bone to the other side? just the glutes? all the way around?

How am I supposed to know if I'm supposed to sleep around if I can't measure my hips properly???:angry:
    Just do it!
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Has anyone already beat me to it?

THEY MAKE THE ROCKIN' WORLD GO 'ROUND, YEAH!

ETA: Damn you, sisterlilbunn!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I don't know if they "get around"...but based on some deductive reasoning, I'd say they DO "cover more area"...

rimshot.jpeg
  • vms4evr
    vms4evr Posts: 106 Member
    Options

Get on your bikes and ride!

/end gratuitous Queen reference

Given the content and context of this thread would this not be more appropriate use of Queen lyrics:

Get on our big a$$es and ride!

/end gratuitous Queen hack

Just a thought... ;-)
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I'm usually baffled at the waste of money some of these studies are. This one is ambiguous at best. Are they saying that if you are a wide hipped girl that you are drawn to promiscuity or are they finding that women who are more promiscuous tend to have wider hips?

I don't care.

I dig the hips.