wide bottomed woman

Options

Replies

• neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    ok my 2 cents... Of course that is bull****....

What interests me way more:

What the hell is wrong with sleeping around as long as both know that it´s just for the fun and the rules are clear to both?
    I don´t like cheaters who treat other humans are bad and respectless, but everything else is up to the individual. If you don´t wanna do it. That´s your right.... If you like to do it... THATS YOUR RIGHT AS WELL

i'm not sure anyone implied there was anything wrong with it
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Well maybe they don’t know what they’re talking about but Doctor Freddie Mercury had his own opinion on the subject, and I second it; “They make the rockin’ world go round.” ;-)

That we do!
  • yuuen
    yuuen Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    BS. I'm asexual.
  • tk2222
    tk2222 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    ...won't you take me home tonight...
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    What about wide bottomed men? Are they celibate?
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    See now I heard promiscuous women were more likely to sleep around

Or those that just like sex.

Also men are likely to sleep around.

Just use protection y'all.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    In the days of Geoffry Chaucer, a woman with a gap in her front teeth was thought to have a proclivity for promiscuity.

both seem to be strong arguments.
  • 120by30
    120by30 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Ummmmmm, yeah............no. Not true. 'Cause this wide-bottomed woman has not been around at all.

getindogcarfunnymemes.jpg

Lol! I'll pass.
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I do admit fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go 'round!
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Came to post the gif to go along with all the lyrics, butt I seem to remember it garnering a warning before. Boo!

Also, I have some very bad news for my husband. :huh:
  • curvy_companion
    curvy_companion Posts: 18 Member
    Options

<< living proof of this fact
  • Colli78
    Colli78 Posts: 135
    Options
    So... Bel Biv Devo had it right the whole time?

1333657569406_2408809.png
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options

<< living proof of this fact

How you doin? ;-)

XVmoh9-how-you-doin-joey-gif-gBGQ.gif
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    That's like saying, men with small equipment tend to buy massive trucks...so study says. :huh:
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    Well maybe they don’t know what they’re talking about but Doctor Freddie Mercury had his own opinion on the subject, and I second it; “They make the rockin’ world go round.” ;-)

Beat me to it.

Also if you have a big *kitten* and loose morals I have a friends list with room to spare.

I approve this message! Call me girls at 867-5309.
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    That's like saying, men with small equipment tend to buy massive trucks...so study says. :huh:

Well in that case, here's my truck;
    Just saying! :devil:

4784.gif
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options

Beat me to it.

Also if you have a big *kitten* and loose morals I have a friends list with room to spare.

Had to check out your profile to confirm your age. Yep, just as I suspected. :wink:
    When I was a sprout, that was a valid number in the town where I lived when that song came out. The poor soul who had that number must have had the patience of Job or else drank themselves into a stupor...
  • DWBalboa
    Options

Beat me to it.

Had to check out your profile to confirm your age. Yep, just as I suspected. :wink:
    When I was a sprout, that was a valid number in the town where I lived when that song came out. The poor soul who had that number must have had the patience of Job or else drank themselves into a stupor...

Back when MTV played music they did a short on it, the number was actually a valid number in several towns. Most people had to change it because of people call it and asking for Jenny. Of course I never did that, nor did I ever put it down as my home phone in H.S. Cause I was a good kid and would never do that. :tongue:
  • MCarbary
    MCarbary Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    love them, nuff said
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options
    Back when MTV played music they did a short on it, the number was actually a valid number in several towns.
    Boy we are old!
    Also... back before MTV. Yes, poppets, let that one sink in...:laugh: