Need a friend please

Options
2»

Replies

• AndreaKZ
    AndreaKZ Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Is there room for one more? I hope I am not too late. My name is Andrea and I just joined. I am a 32 years old and have an 8 month old baby. I gained way too much weight when I was pregnant and my main problem is that I am still eating for two.......yikes! I am looking for support and motivation and maybe a little fun too :)
  • bhealthy03
    Options
    I just recently joined and would be happy to join your circle of friends. I need all the support I can get and am happy to offer support in return! :smile:
  • jmorgangms
    Options
    Okay, here is everyone that has responded thus far.....
    Kwirky
    Petithamu
    Isabelle_33
    Holly McCaw
    Jmorgangms
    Pattyg02
    Oreodi
    Pipergirl
    AndreaKZ
    Bhealthy03

I guess first we need to make sure that we are all friends with each other. Can we also send our first name, goal weight, and current weight to Kwirky and she can compose a message and send it out to everyone? A few of us are using our names in our MFP user name but not all of us. Kwirky, if that is okay....you can send it to us and then we know everyone for Sunday. If you want to give it a day or so to see if anyone else joins, that is fine! If you would like to include any other info to get to know each other better you can....although I have enjoyed reading most of your profiles today. I am very excited and am looking forward to getting to know each of you better.

Kids are in bed and it's quiet.....time to dance...Wii dance :laugh:
  • geeky1
    geeky1 Posts: 142
    Options
    You are SO organized!

I have started up a spreadsheet so will update each week.

Looking forward to Sunday!
  • snarky
    snarky Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    If it is not too late, I would like to join in. I just signed up today and while I am optimistic at the moment, I know that I will need some help and accountability to meet my goal.
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Wow, you guys, this is really amazing. I can't believe just yesterday I was just browsing around thinking "I have no gym buddy and I have no work out support..." then I just found this thread...I am really looking forward to this!

Today I'm going to start the first day of my 'Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred' to kick start my regime. Be prepare for many moans and pain in future posts!

See ya ladies!
  • geeky1
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I am hoping you are all good and still itching to be part of our "Sunday Weight Loss Group".

Rather than send reminders, I will leave the onus on you all to message me with your vital stats. Please send through your starting weight (even if it is weeks old) this week only, and then your current weight each Sunday. I will collate this into a spreasheet which will show total weight loss on a weekly basis.

At this stage I am not sure what exactly we are doing, but we will figure it out along the way.

If anyone doesn't want to participate, that is fine. This is entirely up to you all, no pressure.

Also, when you message me, please let me know your first name and then all communications outside of the forum can be more personal.

Am looking forward to making some nice friends.
  • maurodim
    Options
    Great ! thanks for doing this....I am looking forward to weighing in on Sunday and will send you the info !
    Jane
  • AndreaKZ
    AndreaKZ Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for setting everything up! I will send you a message on Sunday with my starting weight and all the other vitals. I am super nervous about the horror that will be my starting weight but I am looking forward to seeing it go down :)
  • geeky1
    Options
    I will no longer be part of this. I apologize for any inconvenience..
  • Isabelle_33
    Isabelle_33 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    so if she's no longer apart of this one...who is going to do the spreadsheet?
  • TomHinds2011
    Options
    Hello there,

I recently joined today and if possible I would to be all your friends as I have none at the moment. I've started this program because I am very over weight but also to help my mum as when she was young she broke her back and ever since finds it hard to exercise and because of this she gained weight and finds it even harder to exercise the weight her weight is too great. This is why I need the motivation from you guys to motivate me to loose weight but also to help my mum. Thanks and hope to hear from you.

Tom
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I just started using MFP today. I had been tracking things in Lose It but my husband suggested this site and so far I have to say its so much better! I'd love to join in with you guys if I'm not to late!
  • jmorgangms
    Options
    Hey all, I will take Kwirky's place, just remessage your current weight so I can get the spreadsheet started...I am not sure what happened....but we will keep going and hope for the best for kwirky. To new folks....you are most welcome to still join, we will weigh in on Sunday.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking can add me
  • Procrastinator
    Options
    Am I too late? I am new here as well and would like some friends to help out and to get motivation in return :)