1 dozen of eggs
1/2 cup of skim milk
1 ts of salt
1/2 ts of pepper
1 1/2 ts of dill
8 oz of cooked crab
8 oz of cream cheese
2 scallions diced small
paprika.......pinch................8x8x2 square baking dish add oil tilting dish to coat bottom...in large bowl beat eggs...pepper...salt milk and dill with whisk or fork either one whisk is easier until well mixed....stir in crab meat...scallions...cream cheese pour in dish refrigerate...4 hours no longer than24 hours....when ready heat oven 350 sprinkle paprika over egg mixture bake uncovered 50 mins..... enjoy........p.s make this the night before have for breakfast just an idea to make life easy

Replies

• booksgiver
    booksgiver Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Looks like a delicious recipe and adaptable to perhaps ham too. I would also try a fat free cream cheese to reduce calories even more. I know how awful it is to be housebound as I was too for 3 years, but I am fortunate to have a strong husband who helped me get out occasionally. Pain as well as disability is a factor for me. I had knee replacement last month and I'm working hard to get out the "chair" and losing weight is the single most important thing we can do to improve our quality of life. Are you able to use one of the motorized chairs to get out at all. I feel so badly for you and I know it's tough to lose weight when it's difficult to move. You can do it though!
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Yummy!

Thx for sharing!
  • jeanywren
    jeanywren Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recipe. I will have to try this when I have company. Would be great with a salad for lunch I think.