Replies

• leahcarrie
    leahcarrie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 feel free to add me! :)
  • Meliikinz
    Meliikinz Posts: 66
    Options
    22 here. I signed up for MFP Last year and forgot about it. So technically this is my second time around too. I just didnt use MFP at all last time. But tomorrow will be day 40. And Im right back at it again! Add!! :]
  • kboleen
    kboleen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 26 and in the last two years I've started and about to finish grad school, got married, bought a house, shared one car with my husband, and worked as a social worker with a part time job as a server and have gained around 40lb! I'm just starting out on MFP and am excited to see where it will take me! Keep up the good work, all of you!!! Anyone can feel free to add me!! :) I'd love to hear from a community of people working together to be healthier!
  • wennajo
    wennajo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 years old, live in England and am ready to change my life around :) MFP is the perfect accompaniment to my FitBit and I really hope this will help me not only lose the weight but keep it off too! I could do with some moral support so please feel free to add me :) It'd be great to have some friends on here

63769088.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TortoiseandtheHair
    TortoiseandtheHair Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are telling my EXACT same story!! I am 26, I lost 40 lbs using MFP. Gained it all back because of stress/grad school. Let's be friends!
  • VBridges14
    Options
    (Turning 19) close to 20! Lol feel free to add me! Looking for people to help with the motivation of the journey.????????
  • aniene
    aniene Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, living in Chicago! I'd love some friends on here - it's my second time around, I've had some autoimmune issues that have kept me from working out for a while, but I love the site.

Any runners? I'm trying to get back into it and I'd love to hear if anyone has run any great races! :)
  • zilzil123
    zilzil123 Posts: 95
    Options
    I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! I am 25 next month. add me!
  • gettingsexy94
    gettingsexy94 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm 19, turning 20 in Sept. I'm making a huge move in Aug. College starts in Sept :D or maybe late Aug, not sure haha!
    Anyway, I'm trying to lose weight too.
    Good luck!
  • beba152368
    Options
    I'm 25 years old and would like some more friends on here too! So feel free to add me as well :)
  • lmmathis86
    lmmathis86 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    i'm 27 feel free to add me.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

I'm Jessica. I'm 26 and I've already lost 14.5 pounds. I'm looking to lose 15-20 more pounds. I'm going on vacation in June and I'd really like to be close to my weight loss goal. My vacation goal is to be at or around 135 pounds. My long term goal is to be between 125-128 pounds.

I do T25, Ballet Beautiful, and Element's Ballet Conditioning. I'm hoping to also incorporate some Insanity dvds into the mix as well in May.
  • milanibriscoe
    Options
    I turn 20 in September. I lost a lot and gained a few... Yeah I can't resist Whoppers and I call myself a vegan... Well when ppl are watching.... I am totally vegan anyhoo. It would be nice to have some accountability and support. I'll def add u, giiiiirrrrrrlll!
  • leelee215
    Options
    Hi !! Im turning 25 in about two weeks, i would like too loose 15-20 pounds, i hope MFP works ! I am a graduate student as well. Id like MFP friends for motivation!
  • hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    29 (last leg of my 20s) 28 lbs down and 20 more to go! active and positive feel free to add
  • ohmykiwi
    ohmykiwi Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 23 in July and I live in California! I love food and to lay around, it's so bad. I'm tired of seeing cute clothes and not being able to fit in them. I also want to be healthier and to be around people pursuing the same goal. My worst problem is self-discipline I hope I can overcome it with help from this community! Friends would be cool to have, feel free to add me everyone :smile:
  • musicgal86
    musicgal86 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I am 27 and have lost about 70lbs!! I live in LA, but plan to live in NYC within the near future!! Feel free to add me!
  • lilndnfeather22
    lilndnfeather22 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm 25 and sorta in the same boat well after having a child and getting married...But I am always open to new friends and would love for more people to support during this journey.
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 (almost 22) and I'm from the UK. I've just recently returned to this site, however this time I'm going to make sure that I stick around. Feel free to add me.

Welcome back.
  • RhysJ13
    RhysJ13 Posts: 72
    Options
    26 and on here basically all the time. Add me =]