Looking for friends on this weight loss journey

Options
I have been on MFP for a while and would enjoy having new friends on this journey with me. I have been working at weight loss, getting healthy, walking an hour a day, controlling diabetes instead of it controlling me. We all need to be encouraged and I would love to hear about your journeys too.
I am a Mom of 4 adult sons, a Grandma of 6 and I am enjoying life with all it's changes.:smile:

Replies

• smbecht78
    smbecht78 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Same here! I added you as a friend. Not too many of my "friends" are active on here. It's hard!

-Shan
  • Jbeilfuss84
    Jbeilfuss84 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I need more active friends too! Feel free to add me. I'm 30, mom to three.. 6..2...and 4mo :) trying to get the baby weight off...again lol
  • yacapraro5
    yacapraro5 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!

Feel free to add me!! I'm pretty active on here. Logging daily as well as a few random posts here and there. Just looking to finally get this weight back off and get back into running shape again!
  • sandyodeeee
    Options
    Hi guys, ive just completed my first week and would like some friends if anyone would like to add me, im 32 and mom to two girls.
  • jennafer32
    jennafer32 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    298 days & counting! Feel free to add me :)
  • osieray
    osieray Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends to help keep me motivated :) Just started my quest to loose all the baby weight. Kiddos are 2 and 1 year.
  • MakeMineSugarFree
    MakeMineSugarFree Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Motivation from friends is a wonderful thing. Even if it's something as simple as them clicking the "like" icon on your posted exercise or daily food log. Please feel free to add me, I'd love more friends to help keep me motivated nd on track!!
  • carrierose2
    carrierose2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too. I'm on here daily and try to be as motivational as I can. Would like this long process to be a fun one! :smile:
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I have been at it fo about 50 days, and in it for the long haul. I log and post daily, need the motivation!