I need friends! :)

Options
Hey there,

I joined MFP in December, and then I kind of lost motivation to lose weight. So, I think if I have friends with a common goal, that would help me out immensely.

I don't really have a set amount of weight that I want to lose. I just want to lose enough to look and feel more healthy. :)

Replies

• yacapraro5
    yacapraro5 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Friends always make things better!!

Feel free to add me.
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. I like and comment often and am looking for friends who do the same.
  • kristenrae92
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks ladies.
  • carrierose2
    carrierose2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Will send you a FR. I'm on here everyday and am in it for the long haul to make a lifestyle change. Good luck to you!
  • SweetJoanne
    SweetJoanne Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    you can add me as long as you share your diary, I don't keep friends who don't share their diaries even if they don't write in them some days
  • kristenrae92
    Options
    Will do. Thanks, Joanne.
  • MakeMineSugarFree
    MakeMineSugarFree Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm realitvely new here and I would love to add more friends. Feel free to add me!! :bigsmile:
  • jamiekenowski
    Options
    I just started this week. I need friends to stay motivated too. I want to get back to being healthy and get in shape! So feel free to add me.
  • reyestr
    reyestr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me, everyone needs a little motivation, I know I do.
  • zilzil123
    zilzil123 Posts: 95
    Options
    Add me! I am in need of friends too! I joined in October 2013. started the new years strong, then got sick with pneumonia for two months! it was awful, but i have recovered and ready to hit the pavement running.
  • clemcino
    clemcino Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new (well, I joined for my New Year's resolution and only have just started) and need friends for motivation, as well. Feel free to friend me.
  • vonvera
    vonvera Posts: 3
    Options
    I just joined today and still trying to figure out the site. Please add me as your friend as well. I think it will be a great way to motivate me. I really need to stay motivated. Thank you.
  • pamd66
    pamd66 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Your right friends can help each other. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • hortonsap
    Options
    I just started back. I too need motivation so please add me as well.
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options
    Add me if you want.
  • Jacob021
    Jacob021 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. Friends are always good
  • WhoaNoelle
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm new and need friends too!
  • Tmacdaddy1957
    Options
    Add me too if you'd like.

I have lost 5 pounds in 5 days and it is my first week. I find this simple!

My key is to use the bar code scanner to add foods, then select the serving size.

I am really knowledgeable on Vitamins and minerals etc... if anyone has any interest. I have been doing vitamins and minerals and natural things for about 30 years and have accomplished some huge "fixes" doing so.

For example... no more Kidney stones after suffering through several of them. I have helped lots of others as well. Like I said just ask if interested. Not trying to sound like a smarty pants, lol I just know them well and get good results and like to help others.

Tom
  • mattmccool3
    mattmccool3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to follow me!
  • diggerjcb1966
    Options
    I'm a newbie too! I post every day and am on twice a day (at least).. Feel free to add me. Good luck. :smile: