21 years old and starting again!

Options
Hi all! I am a female college student and will be getting engaged within the next year :) I am 21 years old and looking to get healthy again. I have done it in the past but always have trouble maintaining. Now I have about 80 pounds to lose (yikes) and I would love some friends to do this with!

Replies

• coachjessicashackles
    Options
    Hey. Congrats on the decision to turn to a healthier lifestyle! I am 21 and a college student as well. I recently decided to start my own weight loss journey about 2 months ago!
  • yuriirocks
    yuriirocks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Let's get healthy together! <3 I'm a 22 year old student. I'm at my heaviest point in life, and ready to get healthy. I have over 90 pounds to lose. I know we can do it. Power to ya'!
  • kwaz29
    kwaz29 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    hey! I'm graduated last may so not a college student anymore, but i'm 22 and always open to new friends around the same age!
  • kristenrae92
    Options
    Hey! I'm also 21 years old and a college student. I have quite a bit of weight to lose, too!

Feel free to add me
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am a female college student and will be getting engaged within the next year :)

So much for the surprise! Haha just kidding! Welcome and congrats on the pre-engagement-engagement, but more importantly your willingness to get yourself healthy! :)

I log everyday regardless (if in doubt check last Saturday haha its ugly and that's what I remembered lol.) Feel free to add me if you wish!

Pat
  • sweating4theproposal
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the support! I sent friend requests to all but if for some reason I missed you then shoot one my way!

Also, barracudamusc, I know its not too much of a surprise! ;) We have been together for almost 5 years but long distance for about 2 so the distance has made us talk a lot about the future! He still wants a little surprise though so I know it will be some time soon, just don't know exactly when :)
  • etaylor137
    etaylor137 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also 21 years old and starting over. I'm at my heaviest now, but I'm about to graduate, and I figure I have to start being an adult and head this off some time. I have about 50 pounds to lose and am glad to see other people in the same boat!
  • Krstingram
    Options
    hi everyone, im kris. a 24 y/o college student taking 21 credits with a job (smh) trying to get back into shape.
  • deedeemoore5
    Options
    Hello everyone my name is Denita from Kentucky Im new to this program i have been dieting since the the first of April i have lost a total of 16 pounds already i was going to the gym pretty regular and taking diet supplements but now i only go about 3 times a week.yes i lost alot i feel but i am reay to do this on my on now without the supplements so i need friends and people who are trying to lose weight like me who would like to be friends with me i started out weighting 288 as of today i weight 272. add me if you would like.
  • Jazzie92
    Jazzie92 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also 21 year old college student. I need to lose 30 pounds and I'm open to some new friends