Is it fair to say DDR is = General Dancing?

Options
Hello;

I've been doing some reading online and it says the calorie counter for Dance Dance Revolution is actually pretty low compared to how much you really do burn. So is it fair for me to put DDR as general dancing??

Replies

• lovebrittnie
    Options
    well thats what i have been doing and then i would enter the calories i burned according to the game.. and its interesting to know that the actual calories burned is higer.. but it seems to make sense
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    To be honest DDR will only work well for you if you get pretty proficient in the Medium and Heavy difficulties. Lower difficulties will still give you a light exercise but if you're serious about losing it with DDR, you really have to get pretty good :) As a DDR veteran, I can tell you, it works wonders later on! I stopped playing after I piled on 40 pounds but I'm going to reintroduce myself soon. If you have any questions about it please let me know. That game was an integral part of my first weight loss :)

EDIT: oh sorry I thought you were just starting out. Hehe thanks for the friend request :)