Any mums shedding those baby pounds???

Options
Hi
I'm Mummy Ford im 24 and currently sheding that last baby weight ready for summer.

Would really like to talk to some mummies (or anyone for that matter) swap tricks of the trade and to help support each other towards our goal

xx

Replies

• DivineChoices
    DivineChoices Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm not a mom, yet, but I'm trying to drop the weight so I CAN get pregnant. Feel free to add me. :)
  • MummyFord
    Options
    Hi Divine Choices.

Wishing you all the best of luck with the weight loss and baby making :happy: :tongue:
  • Jbeilfuss84
    Jbeilfuss84 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get rid of the baby weight and could definitely use friends for support and encouragement :)
  • cat_nz
    cat_nz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Have sent you both a request - I am also a new mum to a 5 month old wanting to get rid of my baby weight. Any one else interested please feel free to add me :)
  • Nedra19455
    Nedra19455 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I had my baby 13 months ago -- I actually lost all the baby weight right away, but then gained it back (and then some) through being sedentary during the first year of her life. Now that she's older and I can get out of the house more, I'm making a bigger effort to lose weight before my next pregnancy.