Fat...for now, not forever.

Options
Jim here. I've got a sob story about how I ended up 100 pounds overweight. It's really unimportant. This is not, yet another, New Year's Resolution. I have been given a huge wake up call at the doctor's office. and have been waiting three months just for the doctor to give me the green light to start working toward my goals. That being said, the green light is lit. I found this site on my Android a couple days when looking for a means to track intake, BP, Glucose etc. and like the fact that i can instantly track my intake. I found another great App for the blood pressure end of the program. Glad to be here.

Replies

• acarter72
    acarter72 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jim! I am also new here but I think you have found a good place! Hope we can cheer you along this journey and I know you will succeed! :smile:
  • laneyh42
    laneyh42 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good morning Möbius. :)
  • lady_hellis
    lady_hellis Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    a lot of us a here due to a dr's office wake up call. Welcome and good luck!!!
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jim. You're at the right place. There's lots of inspiration, encouragement when you're having a bad day and high fives when you hit a goal. :flowerforyou:
  • jojoof4
    jojoof4 Posts: 120
    Options
    Welcome! I've also got about 100 lbs to lose. Haven't had much success so far but am hoping to turn that around soon. Have found much support here. You just need to reach out. Good luck~
  • RDTaylor13
    Options
    welcome and good luck. love the topic title, great way to think about being overweight, and making a lifestyle change.