Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Do you need to be held accountable?

Accountability is one of the main reason's people with work out partners see much greater success in reaching their goals. I've created a group that will be dedicated to individuals who are highly motivate to make LIFESTYLE changes by taking ACTION and are willing to be held ACCOUNTABLE. This is not a FAD or DIET group. This is a "I'm going to put my foot down and do right by my body for the long run and not let ANYTHING or ANYONE stand in my way"-group. IF you are WILLING and READY to be an active member of a group like this, let me know. The group will NOT be public as only active and serious contributors will be in the group (or that would defeat the whole purpose).

Replies

• ItsJustBeka
    ItsJustBeka Posts: 22 Member
    I'm totally in!
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Sounds hardcore. :smile:
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    sounds good but what does it mean. How would it hold me accountable?
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Sounds like Beachbody coach speak!
  • JulianB1980
    JulianB1980 Posts: 10 Member
    Lol, it appears someone has had some experience (hopefully not a bad one) with Beachbody in the past. I AM a coach, however it’s primarily to acquire my own fitness programs and supplements at a significant discount. My MFP group will not require you do anything accept commit to a specific routine/plan, eat healthy every single day, and post daily (if not multiple times daily) to share what you did and/or encourage others. Those 3 requirements are not optional (support has to be active to work). The commitment is for 90 days as it will run alongside MY own fitness and nutrition plan which DOES include Beachbody solutions. Should you ever want more information on a Beachbody Challenge Group, you can always reach out to me personally, outside of the MFP group. I don't limit myself to only Beachbody groups as I'd like to help as many people as possible get healthier and, ultimately, happier. Let me know if you'd like to get in the group prior to its official kick-off on May 5th. The earlier the better so that if you need any help with your plan we can have some time to work out the details.