friends

Options
Hi im looking 4 motivational friends on here. I have been big all my life and now fast approaching 42 decided 2 change the way I live. I now dont drink alcohol or eat much fast food. I try 2 eat healthy food's with the occasional treat. I go 2 the gym 3 times a week. Since January this year ive lost 6 stone (don't know what that is in lb) I would like 2 loose another 4 but hit the nasty plateue. My diary is open 4 all 2 c. I would like to make sun friends on hear so I can give and receive sum support and motivation.

Thanks

Replies

• Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Is your diary accurate?? As a male the LOWEST you should eat is 1800 calories and eating back exercise calories. I am very supportive of all my MFP friends and try to help people to do this the right way. If your diary is true, apart from being surprised you are still standing, I would be motivating you to eat more food or log more accurately :flowerforyou:
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Why are you eating so little? You will make yourself long term ill and in all likelihood at some point put the weight back on. If you want to lose weight and be healthy you need to actually eat food. Eat at a sensible calorie deficit. Put your numbers into mfp with a sensible 1 pound a week goal and eat to that calorie goal. Eat a portion of your exercise calories back and you'll lose weight and it will be sustainable.

Please have a rethink about what you are doing to your body Good luck
  • vicfzy
    vicfzy Posts: 32
    Options
    Yes my dairy is accurate. I have been very meticulous about everything I log. Weights portion sizes. So am I not dping this right as I feel fine and have had no problems. Ive recently had blood test done and all came bk ok.
  • vicfzy
    vicfzy Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi I did not mean 2 upset any one on hear as I say my dairy is correct and true. I have asked if any of u would like to become friends on hear and maybe help each other. Ive had no requests so far. Have u upset any of u or have I done something wrong? Am I just sad 4 asking for sum support and motivation? I eat so little calories cos I was going 2 have a gastric band and think if I had 1 thats all the calories I would b able to eat with it, but ive decided against it cos I am losing the weight my self. I drive a truck 4 a living so my job is mostly sitting down all day and the only exercise I do is in the gym which I get the calories burned from the machine I'm on and log it on mfp.