Any 20somethings? I need friends :)

Options
13»

Replies

• amylg05
    amylg05 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Ive sent you a friend request :) Anyone else feel free to add me too, could use more friends on here! Amy, 25 from UK! Lost 21lbs so far, about 40lbs more to go p_p
  • fairyface87
    fairyface87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 26 and from the UK! I haven't used MFP before, but this isn't my first time dieting! I'll just copy what I've already written on here in my about me... I lost 3 stone (42 pounds) a couple of years ago to spend the summer traveling around Europe (I'd never have managed hiking the Pyrenees in August at my old size!) Unfortunately, old habits die hard and I tend to gain weight again every winter. After a pretty drastic change in my life at the start of this year, I'm finally starting to feel like myself again and want to keep the weight off permanently this time!
    Feel free to add me, Alys :smile:
  • iHeartMe24
    iHeartMe24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    24 since last week and my birthday present to myself is to be healthy & confident at 25!

I have about 10/12 kg to loose & I'm an active UK based MFP user so feel free to add if you wanna virtually hang out and chit chat about the health and fitness aspects of your day. Or anything else - I'm open to not JUST talking about that :tongue:

:flowerforyou:
  • sssaryann
    sssaryann Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 25 this year as well, feel free to add me. I haven't been active on the message boards but I've been using this site for about 5 months and I'm down 20lbs.

I'm currently trying to lose the 40lbs that creeped up on me while I was not caring for myself enough to pay attention and also training for a 10K run (did 5K already) :-) I was never the sporty kind when I was in my teens so being able to do things like push-ups and running now in my adult years (haha!!!) feels pretty great.
  • Chanti1620
    Chanti1620 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 24! I'm originally from NYC =)
    So far i'm down 100, got another 60-100 to go!
    Lets do this! =D
  • Can_Change_Natalie
    Can_Change_Natalie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hey im 23 anyone can add me, i log daily :-)
  • laurajane19901
    Options
    I'm 23 and from the UK.

I've used MFP for a while and lost quite a bit. Slowly it has crept back up again...not quite to where I was a few years ago but still, I'd like to ideally lose maybe another 1st or thereabouts. I've lost 3st in total from when I was at my biggest.

Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    im 20something, 20yrs ago...LOL !
  • katya1090
    katya1090 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, hopping back on MFP to finally hit the finish line- then maintenance on my goals. Feel free to add :)
  • louise486
    Options
    I'm 25 from the UK - I'm spending the summer with friends in NYC and hoping to drop some lbs by then! Feel free to add me :-)
  • heatherutopia
    heatherutopia Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi lady! Please feel free to add me too, 20 somethings sticking together forever! haha!
  • sarahcav123
    sarahcav123 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 from England. (I love NYC btw - great city. So jealous you get to live there!) - Always great to find people with similar goals etc. Feel free to add.

Sarah
  • Insomniac8
    Insomniac8 Posts: 182
    Options
    Hi all
    I started my diet on February 20th when I felt like I'm dying of fat! For the first time in my life I was over-weighted, I was about 74kg (163lbs). By now I've lost about 10kg (22lbs) and wanna lose another 10kg in upcoming 2.5 months. Fingers crossed!
    Feel free to add me as I have no weight-loss friends!
    :)
  • minxy26
    minxy26 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 25 and have just started this in the last week or so as I've noticed the weight creeping up a bit and my clothes feeling a bit snug! Finding the dietary information really interesting.

Aiming to lose around 4kg and just tone up all over. Will take my measurements tomorrow morning to see if I can notice any changes over time.

Feel free to add
  • jancie84
    jancie84 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 29...soon to be 30 in October! I also have "ballooned" up through grad school! Work work work........leaves no room for good eating and working out! I'm actually seeing a nutritionist on May 1st! I'm invested to see what she has to say (that I don' t know already!). Putting good eating habits into practice is where I fail! I need someone to walk around all day with me and say "NO, DON"T EAT THAT....EAT THIS!"

Jancie
  • hmg90
    hmg90 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and looking to lose about 20 lbs, maybe up to 22 lbs.

I feel old, when I was 17 I ate whatever I wanted, at 19 I could at least lose it easily. Things are getting harder :(
  • ChristineRoze
    ChristineRoze Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'm 22 and also looking for friends to help motivate me :) I added some of the people that commented i hope you guys don't mind