Looking for people in Albury Wodonga to help each other

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to read this. I am a 47 year old male that due to a serious accident 6 years ago can no longer do my manual labour job and am looking to keep fit through other methods. I have very little knowledge of health and fintness and am keen to meet people and learn. In particular i would like to find a good personell trainer that can help me get fit taking into account my injures, all help is much appreciated. Cheers Paul.

Replies

• fran11mat
    fran11mat Posts: 5 Member
    Hi Paul. I have only been on this site for a few months and have not seen a great deal of Aussies. I am not much use to you, I am up in Sydney and my own personal training is based around running, everything else i try is trial and error sort of stuff. Based on your underlying injuries you might need to consult a pro face-to-face. I have read some horror stories of making pre-existing injuries much worse due to exercise. Good luck with your endeavours. Matt
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Hey Paul - I follow a program called Precision Nutrition which is an Australian based company taking the world by storm.....and one of the level 4 PT's that is very highly regarded is a guy called Josh "D i c k inson" in Wodonga......his website is here:

http://www.physique-essentials.com/

https://www.facebook.com/PhysiqueEssentials

Good luck with your goals - I have osteoarthritis in my knees and shoulders, and with the help of a very smart trainer are managing to work around my issues - and I managed to shed 50kg's in the process....
  • cfdiam
    cfdiam Posts: 3
    Hi Matt,
    Thank you for the reply, sorry it took me awhile to see it. I am seeing a professional face to face, I was just trying to find fellow people in this area I can meet and train with.
  • cfdiam
    cfdiam Posts: 3
    Hi Elleinnz,

I appreciate the links very much, I will most definitely check them out. You should be so prod of your achievements. Thanks heaps Paul.