Hi All, I need as much help as i can get

Options
I am the heavist i have ever been at 86kg /14st 5. Im not happy i feel sluggist and non motivated.

I know i am not eating well and i know i need to do exerise etc but its hard as i have a young baby to try and work out what to do, and i work in the afternoons so the morning im with my daughter i want to speand time with her,

I do have Thursday Morning free but once a week exerise i dont think will really cut it.

Please help and Please add so we can try and support each other x :smile:

Replies

• hamstermom123
    hamstermom123 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I think you're going to like it here - everyone I've encountered has been really positive and supportive. And you will find that offering support to others is equally (if not more) satisfactory. Let's support each other! Anyone can add me! I've found the support here to be really motivating!
  • onecatleadstoanother
    onecatleadstoanother Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Once a week exercise is better than nothing. Start by making small changes that are sustainable, and add some friends with open diaries so you get food ideas. The more small changes you make, the less sluggish and more motivated you will feel. You'll find you're making time for exercise and incorporating your children. Good luck!
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hiya,
    I lost lots of weight when my daugther was little, when it was her nap time I would take her out in her pram and go for a walk, an hours walk a day pushing a pram is a good work out, it really helped tone up my legs.
  • marthavanmiddelkoop
    Options
    Hi I am new to my fitness pal, I am almost 50, gone through menopause, and have never had such a hard time losing weight, I can lose it, it just takes a very long time, longer than its ever taken me before, I believe menopause plays a big factor to this, last year I lost 28 pounds which took over a year to do, and kept it off for half a year and it all came back on in no time. Any support would be helpful:)
  • kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been on MFP for almost a year. I'm 24, crazy busy with work and several "fur babies" of my own. Feel free to add me!
  • katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    My daughter is 11 months old. I wait till around 8:30 in the evening when she is out for the night, and then I get my workout it. Start slowly, once a week is a great goal. Keep adding in a workout every week. No one can make you workout, it is all up to you. Motivation is key. You can do it :)
  • hayleysenior
    Options
    Hey im 14.6 at the minute. Just starting out too, also a mummy to young ones sounds like were in pretty similar places ill add you I need friends for motivation x