Bikini Babes (Monthly Progress Pics)

Options
Hey girls!!! I thought this could be a fun thread!!! I have a Hawaii vacation coming up in just over a month, but I don't know if I'll quite be where I want to be by then, therefore, I thought it would be fun to start a thread where we all (who want to be bikini ready for the summer) can post progress pics (to our profile or on here, every month). First pic will be taken this week, next pic the last week of January, and so on and so forth. Sometimes you can see progress better in pictures than on the scale. Anyone with me?

Oh btw, feel free to look at my pics, the bikini pics with the shorts were taken on the 1st of December, my main pic was taken today. Still have a ways to go.

Replies

• ppiinnkkmmoonn
    Options
    you know im in!!!!!!! doing a 4 month program thingy here for april 2011
  • mamaisis09
    Options
    Looks like there's just two of us now... Oh well...

I ordered a new bikini. Kinda went out on a limb but it was really cute, and the hubs loved it. Lets hope it fits and looks cute. Should get it mid January time frame, enough time to tone up a bit more...hopefully
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    im in too
  • mamaisis09
    Options
    Everyone who is "in" this, don't forget today is the last day of December, get you monthly pic up/taken before the end of the day!