would like some more friends!

Options
sims2013
sims2013 Posts: 283 Member
My name is Wendy, im 23 years old. i own my own daycare business! i love kids! i watch 7 on a daily basis. I got married in June of 2013! we are trying to have a baby now! so i feel if i lose some, well a lot of weight i can make my chances of getting pregnant higher!!! Call me crazy but i hope im not the only one out there trying this! I want to look good for my husband too so getting pregnant is just a huge bonus to my weight loss!!! after we do have a baby i will continue to workout and lose weight because i am tired of the way i am and look!!! I have struggled with my weight my whole life! its time to take charge!!!!

Replies

• dwbotti
    dwbotti Posts: 29
    Options
    Those are great reasons! Your why is your strongest motivation. Will power doesn't really get you there, it's your why power that will make your goal something you'll fight for without compromise. Sounds like you're definitely on your way!
  • anallydiaz
    anallydiaz Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! I added you. I log in everyday and keep my diary open. Good luck :)
  • sims2013
    sims2013 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    i accepted you!!! and i totally agree with you dw!
  • AshleyArleneNP
    AshleyArleneNP Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I am married 2 years in June. While I am still taking my birth control, we are taking about starting to try later this year so I am on a mission to be as healthy as possible for my future family. Feel free to add me. I am on a 2 month roll with logging. I work with a trainer 2 times per week and cardiol on my own 3 times per week (minus the past 2 weeks - i have pneumonia = occupational hazard!)