reserving my spot!!! lol re:before pics

Options
goaliema
goaliema Posts: 150 Member
I don't have a success story as of today...but am reserving my spot now...lol

But I know that we alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll look to this board for motiviation and just love the before and after pics!!!!

As the holidays are coming to an end and our busy schedules are slowing down..and of course our exercise schedules increase (tis the new year..lol)
Remember to take a pic of you now...so come this time next year you when you post your success story you have a before pic to go with your new hot pic to show off your accomplishments!! So many of us look on this board for motivation. Something will "click" for many of us here and we all want to be able to post our success story with the "last of our last" before pics!

I asked my sister to get a picture done with me today. She was kind of reluctant to do so at first. I did not force her but just mentioned that... come this time next year..you will wish that you had a picture to show you how far you have come. While talking to her tonight and hearing the motiviation in her voice...come this time next year I know both her and I will be happy that we have these pics to show off our future success this year.

***** This is my year****** ..will it be yours?

all the best MFP friends and Happy New Year

goaliema

Replies

• donbogi
    donbogi Posts: 175
    Options
    By the way you worded this post - I have no doubt you will be a totally new person this time next year. You go girl!!!!

Don
  • husstler
    husstler Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Such an excellent idea! This is going to be my year too sister. Here's to ya!
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    I hope this will eb my year. I had my husband take before pictures of me and i am so disgusted with myself.
  • Vmcd
    Vmcd Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Save me a spot right next to you!! I'm more than ready to get going again. Bring it on, 2011 :smile:
  • Lightingstorm
    Lightingstorm Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB GIRL! WELL SAID! :) I am new to this community and enjoy reading the different post people have put up. I love that my entire family can keep track of their food intake on their cell phones! Makes for a mom's life a little easier. With the bad school lunches out there and kids NOT wanting to take lunch to make it healthier. sheesh So I talk with them daily about eating a salad for lunch and not standing in line for the grease baskets. I better stop here on that topic. lol
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am glad to have some good friends here on mfp that are sharing my "my year" with me! Hopefully it will have a ripple effect and you share your "my year" with your other friends here or at home!

I can't wait until next year so see all of our new pics!!!

let's remember to keep us all motivated and if we hit a bump in the road somewhere...let's be there to pick the other one up!

But do keep in mind....if you aren't logging in and asking for support when you need it.... we won't know that you need it!!!

cheers to the new year and the new us!!! 2011
    "my year" for many of us!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!