New too.... And ready to lose!

Options
Enough is enough! It is time for me to get rid of all this weight that is making me unhealthy and start doing the things I really want to do!

I realized on my walk to work yesterday morning that everyday is some day and it is the perfect day to start. No more waiting and planning... Only doing! I found this site thru the app on my phone and signed up at lunchtime. I looked at some of the posts and i am really impressed with how helpful and welcoming everyone seemed. Also how successful everyone is :)

I am ready to go... and I seem to be in good company here. I saw that nearly a dozen people introduced themselves in the last hour! I am so excited!!!

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    welcome! this site is amazing...you are sure to get addicted soon enough :-)
  • Chgogal1
    Options
    Welcome and good luck you can do this. I just joined myself this past week.
  • rori_74
    rori_74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    welcome:flowerforyou: , you'll find it's great here ,lots af support and motivation from every one ,you can add me if you like .
  • nora62662
    Options
    Welcome. This site is very helpful. it make alot of different when you see what you really eat all day. Good luck Im here if you need to ever talk. Today you are walking to a wonderful new body.
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • holden618
    Options
    I'm new and need some people to help me stay on track! We can mutually support each other!
  • SewLisa
    Options
    This is the first time I really thought about what I put in my mouth today with out being negative to myself, I kept thinking, "If I eat that I have to write it down and people will know..." and it worked!!!

Then I actually planned and measured my dinner out for my youngest's birthday dinner. I am so proud of myself.

When I logged in tonight to add my food, I saw all of your wonderful encouragement and WOW!!! I feel very strong and successful!!!

I know I can finish.