new mom, trying to lose baby weight

Options
i recently had a baby boy, my first, and i am looking to lose the weight i gained from my pregnancy (in a healthy natural way). i have many problems though.. like alot of people i am a huge sweets addict. Is like that movie "confessions of a shopaholic", it like the cookies and things call out to me saying "eat me", or "one wont hurt", and most of all "you can start dieting tomorrow". another issue i have is that i know i would do alot better with some type of friend dieting with me, but all of mine are either skinny *****es, or lazy and wont stick to it. so, in conclusion i am looking to find a friend to motivate me, as i will motivate them; and also to just get healthy so i can live a long happy life and always be there for my sweet baby boy.

Current Weight: 152
Height: 5'4"
Goal weight: 130-135
** wanting to lose about 2 lbs a week, to be at my goal weight in march around my birthday. :)

If anyone wants to add me as a friend my email adress is Mgray0312@hotmail.com

<3 MG

Replies

• liswil80
    Options
    Hi there! I am Lisa and I to have just had a baby. On Nov. 8th we welcomed our son, Luke. I too am wanting to loose the baby weight. I'm 178 now and my goal is to be 150 by summer. This is a journey that is not easy so it would be great to have someone to go along with me
    I do have one question, and it's weird, do you know if this site accepts breastfeeding as a calorie burner? I've looked and will look some more. I know you can burn 300-500 calories while your breastfeeding. It would be nice to track that too.

Nice meeting you and hope to hear from ya. good luck on your journey to health and a fab body! :smile:
    Lisa
  • paticap
    Options
    I was a sugar freak as well. It use to be that I would eat brownies and milk for a meal. I ate candy corn by the handfuls! The first few days were hard because I really had to detox from sugar. I just got through Christmas and can say that I did great with the sugar temptation. I recommend heavy protein to give you the satisfied feeling. I also got sugar free dark choc. bites and weight watchers ice cream treats to satisfy that sweet urge. I sucked on Worther's SF hard candies. Once you detox you really don't crave it. I won't say you won't like it but it won't consume you. Sugar increases your appetite as well as releases insulin which makes your body store fat. Mine stores in my love handles and stomach. As soon as I cut it out, all of that began dropping off quickly. Find a way to do cardio and start your day with 14+ grams of protein. It will set you off for a successful day. Guaranteed! You will do this!~