Hi Im new

Options
I want to loose the 43 lbs I put on ever so fast in 9 months of trade school. If only it was just as easy to loose the weight as it is to gain it..:angry: But so far I have lost 4 lbs in 1.5 month ( i wasnt really trying untill I became familiar with this site) So here I am and I am ready!

Replies

• byn101
    byn101 Posts: 31
    Options
    I want to loose the 43 lbs I put on ever so fast in 9 months of trade school. If only it was just as easy to loose the weight as it is to gain it..:angry: But so far I have lost 4 lbs in 1.5 month ( i wasnt really trying untill I became familiar with this site) So here I am and I am ready!
  • Jendaya35
    Jendaya35 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome. The support here is incredible.:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome Byn! You are going to LOVE this site! Between the easy food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener) and all the wonderfully supportive members, it's downright FUN to lose!
    I suggest that you log all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, since it tends to lead to better food choices. I also recommend that you drink lots of water to help fill you up. And, if you get some exercise in too, you get higher numbers, which gets you MORE food! :laugh:
  • sal23
    sal23 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I'm new as well.
    I hear you about the easy to gain part. I gained over 8 kilos just travelling and living in London during the winter,
  • sal23
    sal23 Posts: 2
    Options
    whoops accidently posted my message without finishing. Just wanted to say welcome. It is a great site to keep track of what you are eating, and how much your eating, and counting calories. Goodluck
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Hi newbies and welcome to the site! I wish you both the most luck possible ever! YEY YOUS FOR STARTING!!! Good luck!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tacoman
    tacoman Posts: 40
    Options
    Welcome

65461.png
  • byn101
    byn101 Posts: 31
    Options
    thank you all for ur encouraging words