Focus T25 - who's with me

Options
I am starting Focus T25 on 28th April, after the easter hols. My goal is get back to my original pre-pregnancy shape. I need to fit into my lovely clothes again. Otherwise I need to ditch a whole box of clothes as a bet to my husband.

Who is with me?

Either add me as a friend and we can share this experience together. Or let us know how you are doing on this thread.

Replies

• Zendrick
    Zendrick Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I started it on the 7th :) You can friend me. I whine a bit though, I want results now and feel discouraged most of the time but I need encouragement to keep going. Let's be friends!
  • YorriaRaine
    YorriaRaine Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it this monday!

Feel free to friend me :)
  • Cookie2652
    Cookie2652 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Monday...I have a feeling I'll be doing a lot of whining...
  • JameicaDenise
    JameicaDenise Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i have the workout I need this to do it... Im in
  • JenniB619
    JenniB619 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have a challenge group started on FB if you guys are interested... I'm starting my 4th week of it on Monday and my results have been great! I've already lost 9 lbs. I know everyone needs motivation, cause I sure as hell did!
  • paitchison
    paitchison Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am starting today also! Really need some motivation to stick with this!
  • talston358
    talston358 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am definitely interested. This is my first Focus ever... I have the the T25 workout, and want to know how does this work...
  • mipeters
    mipeters Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just started Monday! I'm in too!
  • kiely32
    kiely32 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    What is the link for your fb group. I have just ordered mine and cant wait to start!
  • itsDapps
    itsDapps Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i started on the 21st im in :-)
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm from UK Please explain what Focus T25 is?
    Thank you
  • nell0010
    nell0010 Posts: 3
    Options
    Just started this week. Good Lord let's hope I'm not too old for my muscle memory to kick in cause this program is kickin' my butt! (in a good way!)
  • nell0010
    nell0010 Posts: 3
    Options
    @ George: This is a program that comes with a number of DVD's wtih different work outs - each work out is 25 min long plus a few more minutes to cool down. There is also a calendar/chart that instructs which workout to do and keeps track of your progress. Shaun T is a charismatic fitness coach and very encouraging. He has a few different fitness series produced. The idea of this one is that "anyone can handle 25 min per day" - not having to waste time on getting to a gym and being in the comfort of your own home. So far, so good.
  • tahiramarie
    tahiramarie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm so in! I wanted to start the 28 too. Let's do this!
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    IN! I just decided to start on Monday. I'll do the workouts in the morning before work. So I am willing to be part of an accountability group!

Just wanted to add: BB coaches, love you but I'm not interested in purchasing Shakeology or other any other BB products :flowerforyou:
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 of T25 right now :) I skipped yesterday since I got busy but I am doubling up today and doing T25 Cardio & Speed 1.0
  • lmbame905
    lmbame905 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I started this Monday! I love it so far! My husband has followed the diet and done the work outs with me. :)
    Please consider adding me to whatever group you start!
  • mimzy124
    mimzy124 Posts: 14
    Options
    I just started this week :) I love it and I am in too!
  • tmj4477
    tmj4477 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start it on the 28th too. I think I might blog about my experiences with it as well.

Add me as a friend!
  • hollyelise68
    hollyelise68 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am on week 4. I went out of town the two weekends before easter and then had the easter weekend so I ate horribly everyone of those weekends. I am paying for it with low energy and this week have cut out all sugar and am working hard to be diligent. I love T25. I can always push through even if I do not feel like working out that day.