10 pounds to One-derland

Options
rosehips60
rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
I'm finally under 210! I honestly don't know when was here last. 10 more to the magic under 200. I'm so happy!

Replies

• LittleRedSongBird
    LittleRedSongBird Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well done, keep up the great work!
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Nice job. I also like to think 10 10 pound increments. I am sure you will feel great once you see the 1 in front.
  • swsays
    swsays Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congrats and keep up the good work! I'm right behind you (222 today) and am excited to go below 220 for the first time in at least 15 years. Can't even imagine how it will feel to reach onederland!
  • scubasuenc
    scubasuenc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is an awesome achievement.
  • LULUREBEL
    LULUREBEL Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can do it! I am on the same path.
  • tdotgirl
    tdotgirl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep going
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Yay! Keep up the great work!
  • rosehips60
    Options
    thanks everyone, it is so great to have people to share this with who are going thru the same thing
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    It's been 15 or more years since I have been in oneder -land! Today scale says less than 3 lbs to go. Like you I just can't imagine it should get there in less than 2 weeks. Congratulations to you and me!!!
  • LVCeltGirl
    LVCeltGirl Posts: 473
    Options
    Well done! Keep up the great work!!!!
  • lickityspit
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations! Will you reward yourself once you get into one-derland?? How?
  • Juliemoo1960
    Juliemoo1960 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Well done to you. Keep up the good work and you will crack that 100 mark before long.
  • applecheeksaz
    applecheeksaz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good luck I can't wait till I'm 10lbs from onederland!
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You'll get there in no time.
  • rosehips60
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations! Will you reward yourself once you get into one-derland?? How?
    I already bought a cute new top for summer in a smaller size that will fit me nicely when I get there. Also thinking I'll get a pedicure for getting under 210
  • rosehips60
    Options
    I already bought a cute new top for summer in a smaller size that will fit me nicely when I get there. Also thinking I'll get a pedicure for getting under 210

I didn't mean for that all to be in the quote but you get the idea :wink:
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great progress. You are almost there and will definitely get there.
  • Edmond_Dantes
    Edmond_Dantes Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm finally under 210! I honestly don't know when was here last. 10 more to the magic under 200. I'm so happy!

Like a room without a roof!
  • beckyjeanleemaddox
    beckyjeanleemaddox Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I made it last month 195 here!!!! When the scale read 198 it was surreal, it had been 14 years since I saw it!!!!! Congrats you'll get there before you know it!!!! I have 65 more lbs to go to my goal weight
    :wink:
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS..... I AM SOOOOOO happy for you!!!! You can do this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!