21 Day Fix

Options
I am starting 21 Day Fix for the first time on Monday.
Anyone else currently doing it or about to start?

Replies

• D_squareG
    D_squareG Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    What is it?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    what happens on day 22? Oh yea, you are out of money …

my two cents - save your money on beach body products and use MFP to lose weight for free …but then again, what do I know…?
  • coachjessicashackles
    Options
    I did a round of the 21 Day Fix and loved it. I still continue on with the nutrition part of it but I do a different workout routine. I lost 8lbs and 13inches on it in the first round. I was so amazed at my results. If you need any help let me know! I sent you a friend request.
  • buttondown
    Options
    I keep looking into the 21 day fix because some people really praise it. I keep going back and forth on if i actually want to try it or not. The main thing for me is money, and I'll admitt that in the past i am very guilty of spending money on gimmicky things or items that i though for sure u would use and then never have....maybe if i sell some of the stuff i have that i never use i can put that money toward buying the 21 day fix lol. I also really like how it seems like beach body is really a community of support. I realise that MFP is supposed to be that way but this is my second go round on here and the last time i stopped using it was partially because it seems like so many people are kinda rude and judgemental.
  • hidbee
    hidbee Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I keep looking into the 21 day fix because some people really praise it. I keep going back and forth on if i actually want to try it or not. The main thing for me is money, and I'll admitt that in the past i am very guilty of spending money on gimmicky things or items that i though for sure u would use and then never have....maybe if i sell some of the stuff i have that i never use i can put that money toward buying the 21 day fix lol. I also really like how it seems like beach body is really a community of support. I realise that MFP is supposed to be that way but this is my second go round on here and the last time i stopped using it was partially because it seems like so many people are kinda rude and judgemental.

the good thing about 21 day fix is it's a one time flat cost and you can continue to use the product! I am about to start it, I am really excited!! I am a BB coach and it's such an awesome company to work for. If you have questions about it, let me know :)
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    what happens on day 22? Oh yea, you are out of money …

my two cents - save your money on beach body products and use MFP to lose weight for free …but then again, what do I know…?

Beachbody has some great workout programs, I use MFP to track my eating, but I love the variety w/ the Beachbody programs, I don't get bored. I don't think I am wasting my money by buying workout programs. And On Day 22 you have the option of doing the workouts again or moving to another program.
  • hidbee
    hidbee Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am starting 21 Day Fix for the first time on Monday.
    Anyone else currently doing it or about to start?

I am!
  • buttondown
    Options

the good thing about 21 day fix is it's a one time flat cost and you can continue to use the product! I am about to start it, I am really excited!! I am a BB coach and it's such an awesome company to work for. If you have questions about it, let me know :)

My main thing is that i am vegan.... would i be able to adjust the diet part of the program to meet my dietary choices?
  • Julzanne72
    Options
    Also, I purchased 21 Day Fix and plan to do it, but I am in the middle of my TurboFire program so I won't be starting 21 Day until sometime in August. I am excited to try it, cuz I have heard great things about it!
  • Foreverfitnow
    Foreverfitnow Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the 21 Day Fix on Thursday May 1, after I finish the Ultimate Reset on Tuesday April 29. I'm doing it with a bunch of people on Facebook. We are starting on Thursday, but with the Monday workout. I can only do 50% intensity for the first week, since I'll just be getting done with the Reset. I'm very excited to keep going forward with my Health quest! :-)
  • Julzanne72
    Options

I have several Beachbody programs, and they are a bit spendy, but to me so worth the money. I used to be a gym rat, spending $40/month at the gym, but now my gym is my home!! It is an investment in me, so I am totally okay with it!!
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting it.
    The nutrition piece was not that big of a change, basically just teaches portion sizes.
    LOVE the workout piece though, huge results!
  • buttondown
    Options

I have several Beachbody programs, and they are a bit spendy, but to me so worth the money. I used to be a gym rat, spending $40/month at the gym, but now my gym is my home!! It is an investment in me, so I am totally okay with it!!

Thats my thought process too. I have a treadmill at home that i use and have been considerng a gym membership but in the long run buying the 21 day fix would be cheaper, i just tend to get bored with work out DVDs.
    I have some friends that have the P90X 3 and think its amazing and said they would let me barrow it after they complete the program so thats also a plus that i could try some of the other beach body programs withough spending the money.
  • Julzanne72
    Options

Thats my thought process too. I have a treadmill at home that i use and have been considerng a gym membership but in the long run buying the 21 day fix would be cheaper, i just tend to get bored with work out DVDs.
    I have some friends that have the P90X 3 and think its amazing and said they would let me barrow it after they complete the program so thats also a plus that i could try some of the other beach body programs withough spending the money.

It's an investment just like anything, however, they have a calendar and different workouts for each day, So I don't get bored! I have T25, TurboFire, Chalean Extreme, P90X, TurboJam, and Shawn T's Rockin Body, and 21 Day Fix, and I will continue to buy the programs as they come out because I think they are great. Just my opinion! :)
  • cpeacy
    cpeacy Posts: 27
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I just found this group. I am completing my second run of this program. I am loving it. I have also started using shakeology as well. I have not had a chance to read through everyone's comments. I would love to meet others who are working through the program as well.
  • cpeacy
    Options
    :smile:
  • andeb549
    andeb549 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started the 21day fix yesterday as well. How did the cardio let you feeling today?
  • JenniB619
    JenniB619 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Just started my 2nd round of the fix yesterday. Love the program! Had great results with the 1st round. I decide to become a BB coach in the process of it because being able reach my goals makes me want to be able to help other achieve theirs. Even just by motivating them! If you have any questions just ask! I also have a FB challenge group starting...if you want in just message me with your email address so I can add you! :) Good luck everyone! You'll LOVE the program as long as you hold yourself accountable!
  • cpeacy
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am looking for a new challenge. I am looking for people to join us in a new 21 Day fix challenge group. I would love for it to be you. Send me a message and we can workout together.
  • jkseb9656
    jkseb9656 Posts: 3
    Options
    I just ordered it. I will be doing that after I finish T25