Options
124»

Replies

• keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Almost done with this one.

ecd20ddafefe4fb6b4a06b483db14939_zps90cf8cd1.jpg
    these tattoos remind me of the barbwire tats.........everyone gets them and will eventually regret them later on

No regrets. This is an original piece that I plotted out for 4 years. It's a piece done to honor the memory of my mom that I lost to cancer.
    love the meaning........I don't know if it is .....but would be even better if it was a younger picture of her with the sugar candy skull over it.

I have seen a few like that......I stay away too trendy things unless I can make them different. I like the idea of them.

It's actually not a portrait of her but a beautiful painting I saw that I wanted made into a sugar skull. It was a young woman in the painting, done in sepia tones. I have no regrets. I have found with this tattoo that I people either like it or hate it. I even have strangers give unsolicited opinions. One person lifted my sleeve to get a better look (without asking) and then said "whatever" in that teenager tone.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I never care what others think about my ink and hear good and bad or why did you get that?

I like your meaning.....therefore, I think its good.......I hate people who get tattoos because it looks good......an artist doesn't paint a picture just because it looks good.......he wanted it to look like that for a reason.

Thank you. I avoid trendy tats, and all of mine have a special meaning to me and it's my own ideas and I work with my artist to create something unique to me alone. I don't care what others think, I'm just amazed at the unsolicited opinions. Well, we all know what they say about opinions. LMAO!
  • tattoofatty
    tattoofatty Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Just my one of my favorite tattoos, and it has to do with my weightloss journey so i thought id share...

caiv.jpg
  • nickowastaken
    nickowastaken Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I've got a tattoo of my face on my face
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Finally got mine, I waited years for it. I have always loved trees but wasn't sure just what kind of tree I wanted. I decided I wanted something that symbolized myself, the child in me, but also my daughter and the connection with trees and nature in my life. For me, trees symbolize strength and beauty. The artist that drew it up was fabulous, I described it and this is what came out of his head. It's perfect.

tattoocollage-1.jpg

My favorite thing is that it comes up over my shoulder and I can always see it. I often look at it out of the corner of my eye while I'm running and it reminds me to be strong.

OMG love your ink!
    tattoo019.jpg
  • Kinseykick
    Options
    548929_10150941801977511_1905001715_n.jpg

Here's my one and only :)

Swirls to me represent whimsical and playfulness which is what I always want to be no matter how much I grow up. The overall shape and design is a cross with a heart in the center. All of this was designed by me :)
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I have 6 tattoos. This is one of them.
    tat1_zpsab88d6da.jpg
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    these

31645_386424776708_2132850_n.jpg

This is getting re done a turned into a Marvel sleeve

39881_414830686708_8369819_n.jpg