Need support

Options
I could really use more kind words, or motivational words, or just words throughout the day. I try to keep it positive as possible but some days are rough! So if anyone needs a friend, feel free to add me! Or comment and I can add you! Either way, I feel like the more support I have, the more it will help to keep me on track and keep my eyes on my goal.

Replies

• turtledove773
    turtledove773 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I could really use more kind words, or motivational words, or just words throughout the day. I try to keep it positive as possible but some days are rough! So if anyone needs a friend, feel free to add me! Or comment and I can add you! Either way, I feel like the more support I have, the more it will help to keep me on track and keep my eyes on my goal.

YOU GOT THIS!!!
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! Begin with the end in mind.
  • Neeters1969
    Neeters1969 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I get by with a little help from my friends..... ;)

Feel free to add me.

I always like having more friends.
  • shoelove1
    shoelove1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What ever you need I am here!!!! You have this. It is never easy losing weight but you are such an inspiration and I do it becasue I see you doing so well with it. You will have the cruddy days but then you pick yourself up and keep going. I think also maybe changing up what you do for exercise will help. lets hit the gym in the morning and then get a massage we will feel better!!! I love you and worship the ground you walk on !!!! Love mom
  • Angela_000
    Options
    you can add me. We can support each other cause I have days like that too:smile: