My before pictures are my motivation.

Options
Brooke4206
Brooke4206 Posts: 140 Member
I started off wanting to lose about 15 pounds and have lost about 19! My before pictures are my motivation. I began very unhealthy.. netting below 1000 calories. Eventually I learned the healthy route and have stuck to it ever since! I did two rounds of insanity and now am lifting with a few Zumba classes thrown in there! Pictures taken on the left are dated back to December.

2rogufd.png

2w69hsi.png

Replies

• webbo20
    webbo20 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Well done in correcting your diet and amaZing achievement completing insanity twice ! I fell at 2 weeks so incredible work u looked very slim before and incredibly trim in the after shots what is your ultimate goal I'm sure your aware you wasn't fat to begin with ! Congrats on reaching your goals though !
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    holy macaroni!! you really rock!
  • Brooke4206
    Options
    Well done in correcting your diet and amaZing achievement completing insanity twice ! I fell at 2 weeks so incredible work u looked very slim before and incredibly trim in the after shots what is your ultimate goal I'm sure your aware you wasn't fat to begin with ! Congrats on reaching your goals though !

Thanks you two! And now i'm trying to just get strong by lifting. My ultimate goal is a killer six pack. :D
  • webbo20
    webbo20 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Well lifting is the way forward for you I think so hope that works out for you look forward to seeing your lifting results !!
  • jdzindagi
    jdzindagi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow friend! Need to ask you the exact diet plan u followed I am 75 ryt now need to lose extra kgs help me
  • LassVegas
    LassVegas Posts: 35
    Options
    Oh goody! I got here before the "you're too thin" comments start!
    :smile:
    Congratulations. I love it when people put genuine effort into a goal and end up exceeding their own expectations.

And that bathing suit is so pretty! It seems I can never find ones I like!
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Lookin good! :drinker:
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Love your back!

You're an amazing inspiration. Great work!
  • Brooke4206
    Options
    Wow friend! Need to ask you the exact diet plan u followed I am 75 ryt now need to lose extra kgs help me

I just eat healthy. I limit my sweets, but typically have a "cheat meal" once a week or once every two weeks. I tried incorporating sweets into my diet just throughout the week, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I know a lot of people advise against the cheat meal, but it worked for me. I eat a lot of turkey, tuna, eggs, and veggies. I love putting them on low carb wraps or making quesadillas with those ingredients. Oh and lots of peanut butter and oatmeal. Love that stuff! I no longer count calories either.
  • nnnykkeee
    nnnykkeee Posts: 10
    Options
    You look wonderful! I hope I can get to where you are :))
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Nice work.
  • morgo20
    morgo20 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    What types of workouts do you do for your back? I can nevert seen to gain muscle in my back or now which exercises to do..
  • ladybuggprincess99
    ladybuggprincess99 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Oh goody! I got here before the "you're too thin" comments start!
    :smile:
    Congratulations. I love it when people put genuine effort into a goal and end up exceeding their own expectations.

And that bathing suit is so pretty! It seems I can never find ones I like!

I fully expected to see "you're too thin" comments as well. I think she looks fantastic!
  • dancer_taylor
    dancer_taylor Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! And the bathing suit in the after picture is super cute! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!