Surviving Summer WieghtLoss Challenge week13 (SSWLC)

Options
it's week 13 people!!! we've come a long way. Be proud that you've commited and stayed for soo long!

I did great this week but I had a big dinner last night. I thought it would be okay to have a big dinner once in a while. I had two cobs of corn 1/3 a cup of mashed potatoes and a small porkchop(about the size of the palm of my hand.) and it screwed up my results for this week:grumble: watch my scale be my enemy today and be my best friend tommorow:tongue: ( i was 159.0 yesterday:brokenheart: I my defense I don't eat like that all the time)

so what are everybody's results?
stats for this week:
Start MFP:170
start SSWLC:169
w10:160
w11: 160.5
w12:159.6
w13:159.7
total lost w/SSWLC: 9.3
ultimate MFP goal: 125

PS: I thinking about starting a new challenge after labour day ( when this one ends). I'm thinking about different titles but along the lines of "Your Christmas gift to yourself: how much can you lose?" Not as wordy. I might just go with "Christmas gift to self challenge" . That's the reason we are all losing wieght , right? to make ourselves feel better. ANYBODY WITH ME?

Replies

• DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    it's week 13 people!!! we've come a long way. Be proud that you've commited and stayed for soo long!

I did great this week but I had a big dinner last night. I thought it would be okay to have a big dinner once in a while. I had two cobs of corn 1/3 a cup of mashed potatoes and a small porkchop(about the size of the palm of my hand.) and it screwed up my results for this week:grumble: watch my scale be my enemy today and be my best friend tommorow:tongue: ( i was 159.0 yesterday:brokenheart: I my defense I don't eat like that all the time)

so what are everybody's results?
    stats for this week:
    Start MFP:170
    start SSWLC:169
    w10:160
    w11: 160.5
    w12:159.6
    w13:159.7
    total lost w/SSWLC: 9.3
    ultimate MFP goal: 125

PS: I thinking about starting a new challenge after labour day ( when this one ends). I'm thinking about different titles but along the lines of "Your Christmas gift to yourself: how much can you lose?" Not as wordy. I might just go with "Christmas gift to self challenge" . That's the reason we are all losing wieght , right? to make ourselves feel better. ANYBODY WITH ME?
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Start of SSWC: 159.8
    Last Week: 140
    Current: 140.4
    Loss/Gain: -0/+0.4
    Total Loss: 19.4 heart
    Goal: 135

Damn you week 13! :laugh:
    Went to a wedding reception this weekend and ate some bad food there, but also ate out a lot because my family and I couldn't go home that same night since the drive was so long and we hadn't brought any food with us. A 0.4 gain isn't bad considering all this + my t.o.m., so I'm okay with it. :bigsmile:

Btw, a new challenge sounds good! I'm up for it. :happy:
  • VanessaC
    VanessaC Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Good Monday Morning to everyone.
    So I kind of skipped out on check in last week because it was a holiday here in Canada. Although I didn't eat too badly that week, I wasn't really near my computer as much. So back to check in today.

Start of challenge: 205 lbs
    Two weeks ago: 190.6 lbs
    Saturday: 184.8 lbs
    Today: 188.4 lbs

So I know technically Saturday's weight doesn't count but I had a bad weekend. I gain and loss weight (maybe some water weight?) quite quickly depending on how I am eating so hopefully it will come off quickly in these next couple of days with good food choices and lots of exercise.

As for the Christmas challenge, I think I'm in. The only thing is that Mondays aren't really working for me as a check in day. I thought that would help me stay in check for the weekend but it hasn't really. So if Monday is the day that works best for most then please go ahead and continue with that day but if it doesn't a new day but be a nice change.
  • DBranchaud
    Options
    As for the Christmas challenge, I think I'm in. The only thing is that Mondays aren't really working for me as a check in day. I thought that would help me stay in check for the weekend but it hasn't really. So if Monday is the day that works best for most then please go ahead and continue with that day but if it doesn't a new day but be a nice change.
    Does anybody else have have any ideas?
  • DBranchaud
    Options
    If anybody has any ideas for the challenge. Just send me a message! I love to get mail:heart:
  • DBranchaud
    Options
    I just got the suggestion that we change the day to friday, and maybe we have an excercise component. Tell me what you guys think