I need friends! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• sarahdaisy08
    sarahdaisy08 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I've been at this for a week, I know I'm going to need the motivation from friends. :) Thanks!
  • blueyegirl0712
    blueyegirl0712 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • rkeatings
    rkeatings Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to this site too, and am looking for friends that will help to motivate me and give advice to help me on my journey. I will return the favor!! Please feel free to add me!!!
  • Jiminibee
    Jiminibee Posts: 82
    Options
    Hi! I'm new and need friends too! Feel free to add me, and I'm hoping I can do the same with all these other friendly people.

I literally have no options for 'fitness friends' locally - I live in a town of less than 500 in the middle of nowhere, my gym is empty 99% of the time (save for the occasional senior female, which is cool, but not really ideal for a 31 year old male!), even my wife is no help as she can eat whatever she likes and can't get heavier than 110lbs.

I spend a lot of time researching about nutrition, different training methodologies, and health and longevity are very important to me. I have some physical fitness courses under my belt, have successfully taken myself from 285 down to 185 (and sadly back up to 222... and now down to 216 since joining MFP - WOO!) and I love to keep learning.

Add me!
  • jrgriffin82
    jrgriffin82 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I just joined this week and would love some friends. About 6 years ago I lost 50 Lbs and was in the best shape of my life. I was in better shape than I was in high school. A couple of years ago a made a big move across country to a new state, new town and a new job and fell back into the "fast food slump." Since then I have regained more than half of what I had lost. :( It's time to take care of that. My goal is to lose about 30 Lbs. I'm currently doing a C25K and I'm only on week 1. I did it last summer on a treadmill and completed the program but when I tried starting over again this past fall running outside I got so discouraged I gave up. If I can find any friends who are also trying to get into running who need and can provide some support/advice that would be great. :)
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I have fallen off the wagon twice and would love friends to keep me motivated this time.