Howdily Doodily Neighborinos! :)

Options
Sorry, couldn't resist the opportunity to channel Ned Flanders from The Simpsons in my subject line of introduction. Well, let's see, I am 34 years old and have always been fluffy. I do enjoy being curvy, but sometimes those curves can be a little bit of a curse (hence my name) when it comes to such things as being overheated often, lack of clothing options, and that annoying chub rub that ruins clothing before its time. I am here to make myself accountable for what I choose to eat, to keep my motivation levels high, and maybe meet some nice individuals. I am sure there are millions of reasons as to why each and every one of you are here, but whatever your goals might be, I hope you achieve them.

Nice to "meet" everyone! :)

Replies

• MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Stupid sexy Flanders!
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    AngelicxAnnihilation Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    ever hear the song curse of curves by cute is what we aim for? thats what your name reminds me of ;D Welcome to MFP, best of luck with your health orientated goals :)
  • DEPick
    DEPick Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    how is Flanders so stupid ripped! Oops wrong subject welcome Curvy good luck on your quest!
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I love Flanders :) I also enjoy being somewhat fluffy but need to lose some because the rolls are just getting to be too much for me! I'd like to lose about 40 myself! I still won't be skinny, but I'll be little enough to wear what I like.
  • CursedByCurves
    CursedByCurves Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    LOL!! at the "stupid sexy Flanders" post. :)
  • CursedByCurves
    Options
    ever hear the song curse of curves by cute is what we aim for? thats what your name reminds me of ;D Welcome to MFP, best of luck with your health orientated goals :)

I haven't, but will have to check it out. Thanks so much for the welcome and best of luck with your goals as well! :)
  • KaelaLee88
    KaelaLee88 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Lol, stupid sexy Flanders made me laugh out loud!

Welcome to MFP :-)

I love your comments about the "chub rub" and overheating, so very true!

It's lovely to meet you, you come across as such a warm and genuine person. I truly hope that you reach your goals!

Feel free to add me, I'm on everyday and belong to some great fuller figured women communities :-)

Best of luck to you on your weight loss journey.

Kaela x
  • apark818
    apark818 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great tool. I've been doing it now for about 3 weeks and I'm down 10 pounds! Here's to "defluffing". :drinker:

http://mamalosesweight.blogspot.com/
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    Stupid sexy Flanders!
    like I'm wearin nothin at all...
    ngbbs4c837a7fc3b7c.jpg

...nothin at all.....
    ngbbs4c837a7fc3b7c.jpg

ngbbs4c837a7fc3b7c.jpg
    ....nothin at all.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    (Flanders from England): Charmed.
    *Ned elbows him*
    Uh... Googily moogily.

(Spanish Flanders): buenos ding dong didilly dias!!
  • prima073
    prima073 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to the party!!! Good luck with your goals. :-)
  • CursedByCurves
    Options
    Hello to all of you! Thank you so much for the warm welcome. :bigsmile: