Another new starter

Options
Hi
I'm called Paul and live in Hampshire, UK.
I've been looking in at the site for a few days now, I've noticed there are quite a few others just starting out on the weight loss trail. I'm probably at my heaviest now, weighing in at 151+Kg on Christmas day so I've got quite a few Kgs to drop. I'm taking a different approach to losing weight this time and will be paying more attention to my calorie intake as I've generally lost the initiative after a short while when trying to lose weight in the past. Hopefully I'll be checking in to the site each day and doing a blog so that I can track progress, log good and bad days etc and generally keep a diary of this journey. I hope to chat to you good folks over the coming days and months.

Replies

• NaomiAmber
    NaomiAmber Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hiya, Welcom 2 MFP. Im new 2 all this 2, time 2 take the 1st steps 2 lookin and feelin betta. good luck 2 ya :smile:
  • Godsflower1789
    Options
    good luck! tthis site is great for encouragement, advice, and just a load of fun people! :-)
    you can do whatever you set your mind to with the right tools and motivation!
    happy new year!
  • PaulC9554
    PaulC9554 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thanks
    There sure is a whole load of info to look through on this site. It's interesting to read through the success stories and other blogs.