Starting and Recent

Options
The first picture is what I looked like before I started eating better and exercising and when I was at my heaviest weight last summer. The second is now, with the most recent picture of me from earlier this month. I haven't lost that much weight since I started but I can say that I am happy with the difference so far. I definitely feel better and a lot healthier. It's been hard and I almost wanted to quit a few times since but I'm glad that I've kept with it. I've motivated myself just by looking at these pictures. Hopefully I can motivate someone else too.

cf542373e2e547a6afa2c907e867bf9e_zpsbbb464d8.jpg

Replies

• mirandag57
    mirandag57 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!
  • Edmgirl07
    Edmgirl07 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!

Thanks!
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    You look great! Is that seriously only a 16 lb difference (looking at your ticker) How tall are you?
  • Edmgirl07
    Edmgirl07 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look great! Is that seriously only a 16 lb difference (looking at your ticker) How tall are you?

Thank you! and yeah seriously only a 16 lb difference haha. I'm 5'6" I've lost a lot of inches so I think I've just been gaining muscle and thats why I'm not really losing a lot of weight.
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Losing weight is a journey.....not a race..... It is Uphill, downhill, sideways, backwards, frustrating, exciting, and it takes time and patience.....
    You are doing great ! Keep doing what you are doing because it shows in your body and in your smile !
  • TabithaRyan68
    TabithaRyan68 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    What a very encouraging post!!

You are looking incredible... great job!!

:flowerforyou: