JIGGLY BELLY !!!!!

Options
Okay so im losing weight at a steady pace but I have this jiggly belly and im wondering if its loose skin that im going to deal with for the rest of my life or is eventually going to get tight nd ill be able to tone it up... I do core exercises but not like I should but I will increase my core training sessions.. I was wondering did (or still are)anyone go through this? Also if you have what exercises helped you the most nd did u use any oils or tightening creams?

Replies

• natashabefit
    Options
    Bump
  • jdsmom0104
    jdsmom0104 Posts: 236
    Options
    Your nutrition plays a HUGE part in it. I've been eating healthy for a while now but wasn't til I started doing 21 day fix and focusing on portions & clean eating have I seen my stomach tighten up
  • beachylove
    beachylove Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have noticed some tightening of my stomach, arms and thighs since I started lifting and doing more strength training.
    I do use lots of moisturizers but that is mainly due to my skin being so dry, I don't know how much they actually work toward firming my skin since before I never saw a change just using them.
  • kmm0034
    kmm0034 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    According to other threads I've read, the cure for jiggly belly syndrome is weight lifting.
  • SheAintGivinqUp160
    SheAintGivinqUp160 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Im going to look into the 21day fix .. and I weight train but its time to get super serious .. thanks everyone !!!!