Weight Watchers On-line

Options
Has anyone tried Weight Watchers online and if so what is your experience? I was thinking of signing up for it, but I wanted some feedback first.

Thanks!:smile:

Replies

• COURTNEYL22
    COURTNEYL22 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I was debating on doing Weight Watchers (which I have done in the past and it did work but I didn't stick with it) or this before I started. In my opinion, it's almost the same thing. You track your food, and exercise online, and you have a support system.. the only difference is you have "points." These points are calculated by calories, fat, and protein (that's the way the old system was, I know they just came out with a new one and I have never seen it so I'm not sure if it's the exact same way) and you want to stay under a certain point range. When I came here I logged my food for the first few days and then went back and calculated the points for what I was doing and I was staying under them just by tracking calories.

My opinion is stay here and do it all here - it's free! I decided it was basically the same system, with some twist, and here I wasn't paying $30 a month!

Good luck!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I did WW meeting and then on-line for several years. I have the same results and support here for free. I only wish we had a better recipe base.
  • TooFine4MFP
    TooFine4MFP Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies for all of your feedback, it helped me tremendously!
  • prekteacher2
    Options
    I was going to sign up for WW but a friend told me about here and I'm sticking with MFP! Same kind of format and free!

Good luck!