here I am ... AGAIN !!

Options
OK .. so I'm back
not sure where to begin
fell off the wagon .. but really - did I even get on it ??
I don't even know what eating plan to follow , but will begin with logging all I eat .. I guess that's a start

saw a picture of me from Easter .. shock horror to say the least
anyway time to make some changes - positive changes

it NOW or NEVER !!!

FRIEND ME :smile:

Replies

• TheWeightOfFood
    TheWeightOfFood Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You're absolutely right. Counting those calories is the first major step. Getting a little big active is the next. Keep on track! :)
  • maureencmiller
    maureencmiller Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    As far as I'm concerned you are on a program if you are tracking. Everything follows from that first step.
  • 1moonshadow
    Options
    I am returning also. I have been coming and going for a few years. I know my bio says couple of years but I forgot the old log in and had to start a new one. Anyways, I got diagnosed with diabetes 2 and the dr said to exercise and change diet Deep subjects right! I took a CED class at the local college in nutrition and Fitness For Life to help me get started. Good luck to ya and if you want to hook up as friends please feel free
  • zilzil123
    zilzil123 Posts: 95
    Options
    The moment you realize you look way worst than you actually feel is awful! I cant even look at pictures that are taken of me lately, its so very shocking. BUT sometimes we just need that picture to wake us up! good for you coming back to MFP! I too have been here before and never really got on the wagon, but this time i am so very serious! Good luck with your weight-loss and feel free to add me. no such thing of too much support!. Take care:smile::smile:
  • mykizmom
    mykizmom Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi I am looking for a very active group. I need a great support group. I guess I am a little needy. I don't know what I am feeling but I need to dig deep and well searching for a soft spot to land. Can you give me a little information on how you guys support?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Well, ahoy der, matey!

Hope you stick around this time! If you need support, please feel free to PM me.
    I have the days when I fall off the wagon (or in my case, last month lol).

Back on it now, though!

Welcome back :)
  • TIFFANYLEIGHSMITH
    TIFFANYLEIGHSMITH Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just added you :) I joined MFP awhile back but never was consistent about logging in, tracking, etc. I am trying to change that. Good Luck!!