Weight loss in certain areas

Options
I was just wondering if there any guys have had succes losing fat in there chest. I dropped from 240 pounds to 195, and im 6ft tall but i still have man lumps, has anyone had this problem or any tips on how to get rid of them, Because I feel like 195 pounds 6ft and generally strong and active that i would have lost them already.

Replies

• _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    I know, I'm a girl...but it's the same for us...the fat comes off where it wants and when it wants. Problem areas come off last. Keep at it.

Are you doing any strength training?
  • eslcity
    eslcity Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    totally agree with Graceisjinxed on this one.... fat is a bassturd and it always want to stick to the places you hate the most... the only thing you can do is continue losing until you kill it... now hit the road... or the gym and do some killing.... of the fat monster...
  • hilts1969
    hilts1969 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering if there any guys have had succes losing fat in there chest. I dropped from 240 pounds to 195, and im 6ft tall but i still have man lumps, has anyone had this problem or any tips on how to get rid of them, Because I feel like 195 pounds 6ft and generally strong and active that i would have lost them already.

I am 6 2 and 170 so depends on your build, you lose fat all over think of a burning candle
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Sadly, your body decides this and there is no way you can choose where it comes off from.

You could always go for laser-lipo if you have the means to afford it.
    Although, I'd just suggest to perhaps incorporate some weight training into your routine to build muscles around that area so that you are more defined.
  • hilts1969
    Options
    Sadly, your body decides this and there is no way you can choose where it comes off from.

Although, I'd just suggest to perhaps incorporate some weight training into your routine to build muscles around that area so that you are more defined.

Surgery really?
  • MarliQQ
    MarliQQ Posts: 112 Member
    Options

Surgery really?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Surgery really?
    Amputation works, too. Guess you could try that? :3
  • hilts1969
    Options

Surgery really?

Who you talking to Dr death?
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Surgery really?

Who you talking to Dr death?
    Isn't that Dr. Oz?