Hiya, ex smoker here

Options
2»

Replies

• lmsims36
    lmsims36 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I quit last May so it's almost been a year. It is rough. Keeping track of your calories and your steps with fitbit will definitely keep you occupied. I am obsessed with keeping track of my numbers now.
  • domeimazn
    domeimazn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good job! I quit 2 years ago, driving and not smoking was the hardest. Stopped drinking too because I thought I'd light up . Just remember to fight the cravings!!!! Keep at it!
  • dooniez
    dooniez Posts: 48
    Options
    I quit 6 weeks ago today. Been "on a diet" since day one. Have lost a whoppin pound. But I will NEVER start smoking again. Congrats to all those who have quit. Keep it up.
  • ritan7471
    ritan7471 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on quitting. I quit a pack a day habit almost 9 years ago and will never go back. Now I'm on my next hurdle: losing the weight I gained quitting and the weight I gained before I quit :)
  • kiwigirl8133
    kiwigirl8133 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good to see soo many now non-smokers - I just had my 3 year anniversary of being a non-smoker - and like most, put on 15kg - So I am here to get that sorted plus some extra, if you want to add me, I have been on this site for just on a week, and am getting into the swing of things. I will be logging daily.
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    hey **waves**

i am on... day 53 of no smoking and of my diet actually. i didnt even realise i started both at the same time. i have saved £382.58 not smoked 1,077 cigarettes gained back 323 hours of my life. my pulse is normal, my oxygen levels normal, carbon monoxide no longer in my system. nicotine expelled from my body. taste and smell improved. bronchial tubes relaxed and breathing easier. energy levels returned. circulation improving daily.

i like to remind myself of this often :) x
  • pksomebody
    pksomebody Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on the "hump day" to quit smoking, started dieting back in Nov., was using a different program called Noom Coach though, to date I've lost 38lbs.