fairly new. friends?

Options
Hi everyone, I'm 24 yr old mom of 1 whom is having trouble losing weight. I've been doing t25 for a month. Eating 1600 or less cals a day and sore everyday. I'm seeing only minimal toning results. I'm 220 pounds and 5'6". Too large for my frame. I'm pretty curvy on both my bottom and chest area. I'd love to stay 'thick ' but I'm a size xl and 16 pant. Trying to fit into my already purchased-2-sizes-too-small wedding gown aka I'm determined lol. I need some support!

Replies

• ladyofbugglake
    ladyofbugglake Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Nice to meet you!

Curvy girls rock!
  • hairkassmakeup
    Options
    Thanks! If I could be back to under 200 I'd be happy with my curves. As of now they are getting outta control! Lol
  • domeimazn
    domeimazn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just remember it's not magic, it took time to put the weight on so now it will take time to get it off. If you don't lose lb quick don't be discouraged! Make sure you track everything you eat!! Have a cheat day, but not a cheat on your spouse type of cheat day. Keep it up and you'll do fine! I find that doing cardio you can lose weight more effectively , but if you are starting out find a good pace and increase gradually. If you can talk on the cellphone and still be on The treadmill you are wasting your time! I think at 220 eating 1600 or less is actually too restrictive, you're going to find yourself hungry a lot.
  • Jesslane93
    Jesslane93 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am also a mum. I am 21 and trying my best to loose weight. Im 5'3 and 83kg (182pounds) At the moment I am eating 1350 cal a day, but if I exercise I will eat more that day. I go to the gym every second day for an hour. a mixture of cardio and strength training. Been doing that for nearly a month now. Will be weighing myself again at one month mark, and hopefully will see some results :)
    I hope you are able to get down to the size you want for your wedding :)
  • jbaerbock
    jbaerbock Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I started out at about 300lbs and it took me 3 years to loose about 110 of that. It does take a long time to loose but it's worth it in the end! Also what you eat matters along with how many calories you're getting each day. For example if you are drinking sugary beverages, those should go. Pop and high sugar beverages are an easy way to gain fat and make it hard to loose it. I drink water and the occasional milk or tea. Just some suggestions, good luck!
  • hairkassmakeup
    Options
    Thanks I appreciate the feedback. Not that type of cheating lol. I definitely avoid sugary drinks. Only drinking water but apparently I'm in the water retention phase and I'm not drinking enough water. Definitely something I'm working on.
  • fitcarna2
    Options
    i'm new you can add me :)
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    mom to 3 boys here, I'm 5'3'' and would like to be under 200 pounds again too. Feel free to add me, I'm on day 21 log in streak and keep my diary public.
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and need to lose around 40. Welcome!