I will not quit! ....again

Options
Hello everyone,

I have been a member of MFP for a couple of years, however I never took advantage of its awesome supportive community. I used to mainly just lurk around picking up tips. I'm ready to come out of the shadows and stop being a creeper (lol).

I am a habitual on-again off-again weigh loss seeker. I am usually good for the first 2 weeks to a month, then I'm off the wagon. My main problem is my eating habits. I'm on the go a lot and I tend to just pick things up from fast food joints or make something really quick at home, usually not anything healthy. I have been working on adding more fruits and veggies in my diet to start, as they were practically nonexistent previously. My goal is to lose 30 lbs in 3 months. Hopefully, with some support and dedication I can make that a reality :-).

Replies

• filmfx66
    filmfx66 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am right there with you! This will be OUR last diet together. One of the things I am doing to help keep me from "snacking" on the wrong things is to bring some good snacks I enjoy with me. This way when I do get that urge I just eat they snack that is healthier than a cheeseburger and it kills the hunger.

If you are anything like me I am an emotional eater. When I get stressed, sad, nervous, whatever, I turn to food to relax me. I have been working on changing that and it helping indeed.

Best of luck to you!!
  • vonvera
    vonvera Posts: 3
    Options
    I totally understand. I'm the same way and I just don't know why. I just started with MFP yesterday. At least I can see that I am going way over my calories. Let's all encourage each other. We can do this!!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Hi there.

If you need an accountabilibuddy, I am totally accountabilibuddyable.

Welcome back.

You can totally do this!
  • TashCEsq
    TashCEsq Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This!!! Me and stress eating go hand in hand since I always seem to be figgin stressed out! I've been working on controling my stress and by extension controlling my eating.
  • TashCEsq
    TashCEsq Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there.

If you need an accountabilibuddy, I am totally accountabilibuddyable.

Welcome back.

You can totally do this!

Awwww thanks so much! *Sending friend request*