• cheavila
    cheavila Posts: 7
    you really did a great job!!!
  • tracymmcclellen33
    tracymmcclellen33 Posts: 3 Member
    help, my pic won't post
  • Krisydee103
    Krisydee103 Posts: 416 Member
    Copy from the "direct" link on photobucket with [ img ] in front and [ /img ] at the end, no spaces, lowercase.
  • laureneliset
    laureneliset Posts: 50 Member
    Y'all look great!!! What amazing transformations!

If my pic doesn't post properly this time, then I give up. LOL! I've gone from 223 lbs down to 184 lbs. Still have a ways to go, trying to get down to 150. :bigsmile:

66jibt.jpg

Congrats!! Both on the weight loss and finding some real va va voom in that gorgeous dress!!
  • kunalloser
    kunalloser Posts: 38 Member
    Gr8 Going...
  • Kirkum79
    Kirkum79 Posts: 1 Member
  • FoodieMotion
    FoodieMotion Posts: 78 Member
    Great to see you both going for it Smirnoff65!
  • fknlardarse
    fknlardarse Posts: 210 Member
    Wow! Bump for motivation!
  • murdledoe
    murdledoe Posts: 98 Member
    Amazing! I love it when people post pics. lt helps me to stay on the right track. You can be very proud of yourself.
  • murdledoe
    murdledoe Posts: 98 Member
    You both look great.
  • arorak
    arorak Posts: 5
    These photos are great motivation, thanks for everyone who's posting! Please keep them coming!
  • twinklemcgee
    twinklemcgee Posts: 32 Member

PS. If someone knows how to make the pic smaller, please do enlighten me ;)

I was having the same problem Are you using photobucket? If so, resize the image in photobucket by clicking "edit" and then "resize". I changed mine to 500 x 375 and it fits now. You have to save the new image and then change the link so it links to the new image, but it works!!
  • yafashelli
    yafashelli Posts: 112 Member
    This thread is so inspiring! Thank you to everyone who shared their photos, and congratulations for looking so fabulous!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!